平成21年3月20日金曜日
Posted by: アゲハ
Time: 10:01
Were you ever going to kiss me again?
CURRENT MOOD : [ Horny. xDD ]
CURRENTLY LISTENING TO : AGONY - ガゼット

♥ ♥ ♥
Wooot, I'm hereeee!!!! <3 <3

....*is being retarded* xDDD

Okay, so I was absent for a while (lol 2 days? xDD) but for good reasons. For the first freakin' time in two months I felt relieved and unstressed all because my school stuffs are now finally settled. Of course, there's still the Finals Examination which will be next week but compared to the documentaries and the reports and term papers and presentations we went through before that it'll be nothing. Examinations, you'll just sit on your ass and fry your brain with all the past lessons and jutting everything down on your answer sheets and that was it. It was easier, but less stimulating and exciting.

And well, if you'd ask most of the people in my class they'd probably prefer that than all the stress and the experiences we all went through while creating the documentary, or the rush we felt while doing our reports but to me I felt like by doing all of these, I'm just starting to be a real college student. I was stressed out and there was even a time that I made 2 reports in one night resulting to me walking like a fucking zombie on broad daylight the next day but somehow...I was happy. ^^

I'm always the type who gets all excited and pumped up over new experiences, but never the one who goes out of her way to do them by myself unless I'm forced to. I've been wanting to travel, but I wont unless someone drags me along with them. Secretly, I've been wanting to try dangerous things; alcohol, cigarettes, drugs, but I wont do it unless someone's willing to introduce me in that sort habit. It's like, I'm afraid to loose myself in those things, knowing that I'm not strong enough to pull myself back on track. I'm afraid I wont, cant just settle with a taste of danger.It's a weird thing, rather a frustrating thing, not being able to do the things you want, but recently I've found a better, less-self destructing outlet and that is to do my best in school. And I know that last line just killed my sentiments *laughs*, but it's true. I never expected studying to be this...fulfilling.

*sighs in a satisfied way*
And now I'm an imcoming third year. I wonder what kind of hell I'll be going through then. Hahaha!

Anyways, on the other note; It's not that I was totally offline all along. I've been lurking around LJ, looking for friends' post to read/comment and community posts to fangirl over. There's this one fic Ria and I have been talking about. It's an Uruki fic, with pretty much the most epic plot I have ever seen in my entire life and I'm not sure if any of you is a fan of that particular pairing hence there's a big chance of you not even aware of this fic's existence but hey, it deserves attention so I'm gonna link you guys to it, in case you feel like reading them, that is.

This was the latest chapter posted. There were 59 chapters all in all, means there'll be only two chapters left and for some reason it just made me really sad, you know? ;___; I've been watching this fic for a while now and I was always one of the firsts to catch the updates but now there'll be nothing to look forward to.

Seriously, once the last chapter's posted, I am so gonna bawl my eyes out with Ria. Hahaha! xDDD
The title of this entry was taken from that last chapter, btw. ^^

And so...I guess that's it? Lol.
I'm in a rather awesome mood, might as well take advantage of it and type in my last project.

But before that, just now while I was browsing my f-list I saw something rather....eye-catching. xDDD


YESSSSS. <3 <3 <3
OH ADMIT IT. YOU WERE LOOKING AT IT TOO. xDDDD

And that's all. ♥

ラベル: , , , , ,


Web Counters
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since:西暦2009 年3月 18日
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria

黒田 明日香。
Femme.
08-22.
O型.
Full time student, part time God.
❝No matter how much you think you love somebody, you'll step back when the pool of their blood edges up too close...❞

-Chuck Palahniuk, Lullaby-



stalkers online



Creative Commons License
(c) grace garcia. 2009