CURRENT MOOD :
[ Contemplative ]
CURRENTLY LISTENING TO : Cassis - ガゼット
The last chapter for 'Even Without Words' had been posted and I'm afraid I cant, wont read it till..whenever.
I opened the link though and look over the Author's Note and found out that there'll still be a Chapter 60, which somehow made me feel okay but...
;___;
I hate how attached I am with that fic. (><;)
I....actually do. =/
Well, I'm not really the type who gives generic behavior and that's probably why people around me would joke about me having multiple personality. *laughs*
But truth be told, I base my behavior on the type of person I am with or currently talking to. In real life, I'm shy and reserved, misunderstood by many; I mean, I get along with almost all of them, but sometimes I'd think they have a totally different concept of who I really am because based on how I see myself, I'm this rude, sarcastic, brutally honest kid; the same personality I wear online and surprisingly, I'm popular with that second set personality. It's more extreme, but seldom mistook which is kind of weird. But the point is, either I'm a sweetheart or an asshole, and it only plays between the two.
There were exceptions though. No matter how shy and reserved I tend to be in real life, it'll all change in a snap once I'm faced with an asshole. If people are assholes, I give them a piece of my assholeness. Otherwise, I'm kinda...nice. Same as online, if people don't deserve my misplaced sarcasm and rudeness then I wont wear it on my sleeves. Henceforth, I give people the attitude they deserve.
And, uh...
Okay, i think I just confused you guys with that explanation. o___O;
LOL sorry, I get sidetracked alot.
And you know what? I might as well read the 59th chapter of 'Even Without Words'. Like hell I can stand not reading them at the end of the night anyway. xDDDD
[ Contemplative ]CURRENTLY LISTENING TO : Cassis - ガゼット
The last chapter for 'Even Without Words' had been posted and I'm afraid I cant, wont read it till..whenever.
I opened the link though and look over the Author's Note and found out that there'll still be a Chapter 60, which somehow made me feel okay but...
;___;
I hate how attached I am with that fic. (><;)
I....actually do. =/
Well, I'm not really the type who gives generic behavior and that's probably why people around me would joke about me having multiple personality. *laughs*
But truth be told, I base my behavior on the type of person I am with or currently talking to. In real life, I'm shy and reserved, misunderstood by many; I mean, I get along with almost all of them, but sometimes I'd think they have a totally different concept of who I really am because based on how I see myself, I'm this rude, sarcastic, brutally honest kid; the same personality I wear online and surprisingly, I'm popular with that second set personality. It's more extreme, but seldom mistook which is kind of weird. But the point is, either I'm a sweetheart or an asshole, and it only plays between the two.
There were exceptions though. No matter how shy and reserved I tend to be in real life, it'll all change in a snap once I'm faced with an asshole. If people are assholes, I give them a piece of my assholeness. Otherwise, I'm kinda...nice. Same as online, if people don't deserve my misplaced sarcasm and rudeness then I wont wear it on my sleeves. Henceforth, I give people the attitude they deserve.
And, uh...
Okay, i think I just confused you guys with that explanation. o___O;
LOL sorry, I get sidetracked alot.
And you know what? I might as well read the 59th chapter of 'Even Without Words'. Like hell I can stand not reading them at the end of the night anyway. xDDDD
ラベル: bawwww, fangirlism is the best ism evarrr, fapfapfapfap, jrock yaoi fries my brain like whoa, useless worthless babblings





;____;







