[ Restless ]CURRENTLY LISTENING TO : www. - アリス九號.
Why, hello thar. ♥
Ahh, stressful days had come and past, but now I'm even more stressed and restless than ever.
To cut the long story short, I'm quite...worried about one of my subjects. I wasn't at all very confident of how things are going right now, but I've had assurance on my other subjects that I'll pass them, which should have brushed some weight off of my shoulders right now but...
Blah. I dont know, really. Perhaps it's just me being all slightly disappointed at myself. I knew I could have done better, but I was either too sad to care, or too happy to be distracted by something I thought wasn't important, like school for instance. Now, I'm beginning to shake off of my hazy, happy cloud and seeing things that weren't quite pleasing.
*sighs*
But hey, whatever.
It's not like I'm left with no hope for that subject, it's just me thinking that if only I did better, I wouldn't be all too worried shit right now. Last semestre was the best I've ever had; I had 5 A+'s, which was the exact same reason I got Lilith in the first place but now? I dont think my performance deserve any gift of sorts at all.
Gah, duckie. Stop being so negative. *kicks sef* .___.
Anyways, on a much lighter note.
Ria and I have been working on an RP project. It's UruhaxRuki, and for those who've read Delirium I bet the story wont be much of a new thing anymore because practically, the story was indeed derived from delirium. Well, talking about it more must have spoiled alot of things already, since my original plan was to make the Uruki part there a surprise for everyone. But yes, they'll end up screwing each other as the story goes. *laughs*
And the RP Ria and I have been working on revolves more around how Ruki and Uruha met, how their relationship progressed, etc. And seeing as how awesome Ria writes, I'm confident that this fic will be an epic one. xDDD And who knows, if I get to finish Delirium soon I might post it as some sort of sidepairing slash sidestory focus. It'll be fun. *nods nods*
I find it completely ironic though that I was stamped as Ruki (the role I'm playing in our RP) while Ria was stamped as Uruha (the role which she was playing) in gaze_rating. How awesome is that?! xDD

Kuuuuu... xDDD
And now, with gaze_rating's new theme, I was stamped as the person to marry Uruduck! ♥

We're gonna have lots and lots of baby duckies. Yay! ♥
....Lol. xDD
And gah, I talk too much about the GazettE recently. It's totally Arisu's fault, being on such a low profile because of touring. Gah, if they dont show up soon I'm afraid Ruki will pretty much steal me away for good! DDDD:
alice nine. will always own my heart though, that's for sure.
And...yeah, I guess this is it. *blinks*
So much fangirlism at this hour, totally not healthy.
Now I shall go and see if duckie's master had woken up. *nods nods*
See you later, stupids. xDDD
-duckie-
ラベル: alicenine-ism, bawwww, fangirlism is the best ism evarrr, gazerock is hardcore love, hah bloody hah, shit happens, useless worthless babblings





and i dont need witnesses







