平成21年4月17日金曜日
Posted by: アゲハ
Time: 1:46
do anything you want with me.
CURRENT MOOD: [ Hottttt. DDDx ]
CURRENTLY LISTENING/WATCHING: Aoi-shi's Momiji Manju song!

Oh god. Please forgive me for the sexual posts and entry titles. Prz be blaming Ruki writing dirty lyrics and rubbing himself on stage. I-it's just too much for a overly hormonal fangirl like myself to take, y'knowww? xDDDD

But anyways, I am b(l)ack. LOL
And I know I may seem too dandy for a start can I just fucking complain about the fucked up weather? DDDD: Apart from it being the driest weather I've ever experienced, it had also been screwing up with my mood, making my head spin and there were even times that I'd feel suffocated. Granted, I was out of the house for the past few days but still, I was expecting summer to be at least subtle since the forecast said the hottest would be this coming June. And just thinking about it makes me wanna fucking crawl out of my skin already. Argg! jrhjehfjhjhcswf!!!

I swear to god if the climate gets hotter than it is now I am soo going to shoot someone. DDDD:

*sighs* Besides the weather, nothing awful had lingered around me. In fact, I've been been having peaceful days until early this morning when some fucker decided to screw with my mood, acting all drunk and babbling nonsense in the YM, though it wasn't anything major, nor anything that might've required me to raise my killing urge up a level or two. And if not for the fact that I love internet so much because it gives me access of EVERYTHING I love and adore, I would have left it a long time ago.

And the past two, internet-less days had proven that I'm soo better off without it.

Actually, I've been starting to detach myself away from it. Well, to some of it. I remember me having accounts on almost every damn friend-finding site but for the past few days I've been deleting them one by one. I started with my Multiply account, seeing that it's kinda useless to still keep it because I hadn't posted anything nor communicated with anyone through it for the past few months. After that I'll get on with my Myspace account, seeing as that the only reason I've kept that account already a thing in the past/ Hahahaha! It's just...soo last summer! *laughs*

I'm still battling over whether to keep my Facebook account or not. Honestly I only created that one in the sole purpose of having some mediocre communication with my cousins abroad and well, I do talk to them sometimes but I dont think I had to be the one to step up and reach out to them. They're already hell damn lucky for being related to me flesh and blood, me reaching out to them myself is already too much to ask. LOL *gets bricked*

For sure I won't be deleting my Livejournal, seeing that it has to be my best resource of jrock porn, something I can't possibly live without. And perhaps, I'll be keeping this account too, provided that I wont be involved in unnecessary drama like before, ne. *coughs*

And right, Friendster?
We'll see. xDDDD

Anyways, I've been working on an AWESOME RP fic with Ria too. And god, how I wish I could show you guys the things we've done so far but sadly I can't. We...still haven't talked about whether we should turn it into an official fic or not, but the possibility is most likely leaning to it being crossposted like a whore all over LJ (LOL. xDDD) so I guess you guys are just gonna have to wait and read it for yourself. 8DDDD

But hey, to give you something delicious to go nuts over;
Nurse!Uruha + SexAddict!Ruki = ....OH YOU KNOW EET. 8DDDD

And I guess this is it for now. xDDDD
And gah, I really did sound too dandy in this entry. LOL
Blame Kai's smile for making me this happy. Hahahhaa!

-duckiee...?-


EDITTT;;;


Simply 'cause they're meant to be. ♥

ラベル: , , , , , , , , , , ,


Web Counters
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since:西暦2009 年3月 18日
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria

黒田 明日香。
Femme.
08-22.
O型.
Full time student, part time God.
❝No matter how much you think you love somebody, you'll step back when the pool of their blood edges up too close...❞

-Chuck Palahniuk, Lullaby-



stalkers online



Creative Commons License
(c) grace garcia. 2009