平成21年4月11日土曜日
Posted by: アゲハ
Time: 9:58
baby, you were begging for it.
CURRENT MOOD: [ Full ]
CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: Gather Roses - scRew

I just recently watched the PV for Gather Roses since I haven't really searched for scRew videos before and holy mother of all blue balled creatures, Byou! Stop molesting the poor girl for fuck's sake! (*A*)

It's almost too painful to watch, and well, I like scRew's music and all but I dont like how nihilistic that PV was, it's almost like softcore porn. I mean, not that I object seeing Byou grope someone for all he's worth but come onnnn.

Anyways, shut up about it duckie! Stop complaining when you obviously, sekritly like it anyway!

Alot of things happened this past week that I was supposed to talk about but since jrock has been mercilessly drowning me with their porn recently, I haven't had time for it so I guess now's a good, uh...time. o___O;

But first, c-c-can I just fangirl for a second? xDDD
OMGZZ I'VE WATCHED GOKUSEN III SPECIAL JHFNDMNHj!!1IFAPFAPFAPP~!!!

I can go on all day about how awesome the special was, and eventhough I've only watched the raw version I was a little surprised at how my japanese improved. I almost didn't have a problem watching it, partly because the commonly-used words for that drama had been stuck in my head since the first season (been religiously watching it since then lol) and another reason is because I'm actually taking this whole study-japanese-yourself thing seriously. But the bottomline is, the special was wayy nicer than the past specials. There are lots of cliche-ish scenes, you all know how Gokusen goes but stillll!!!!! *flails more*

And you know the best thing about it all?
Saitoh Takumi was there! Huwaaaa! *runs around like an idiot* I dont know about you guys but I adore that guy to bits and pieces. Not only because he starred in all of my favorite yaoi movies, he's also a great actor outside that genre, and he's hot, and he's an awesome model, and we have the same birthday! LOL

And duude, the special is just soo full of eye candies. Of course Haruma and Yuya are still there so as the rest of the gang, and this new guy Tamamori Yuta is also...wow. *gigglesnorts*


Seeeeee?!?!?! 8DDDD

And more caps, because they're just hella cute. xDDD

LOL GHEI JAPANESE CHEERING IS GHEI. 8DDD


Yamato's post sex hair and Ren's cumface. Oh yeahhh. ♥

EYERAPE.

EYERAPPPEEEEEE.

HANDS AND EYES OFF MY MAN, BETCH. DDDX

(LOL I FAIL AT MACROING. xDDD)

OMG I SRSLY DIED AT THIS SCENEEE!! *COUGHS NEW OTP COUGHS*
(That guy on the err, fuchsia jacket is Saitoh Takumi and yes, apparently his style of clothing is as gay as his roles.)

Yamato : Renchocobutternut, why can't we be act all lovey dovey like that? *sighs desperately*
Ren: Shit, the hell man. I ain't gay. *shifty eyes*

Please, really. Pardon my sillyness. *gets bricked*

Y-you know what? I'll update again later. LOL

ラベル: , , , , , , , , ,


Web Counters
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since:西暦2009 年3月 18日
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria

黒田 明日香。
Femme.
08-22.
O型.
Full time student, part time God.
❝No matter how much you think you love somebody, you'll step back when the pool of their blood edges up too close...❞

-Chuck Palahniuk, Lullaby-



stalkers online



Creative Commons License
(c) grace garcia. 2009