[ Satisfied. xDDD ]CURRENTLY LISTENING TO : Nausea and Shudder - the GazettE
I had a rather...peculiar dream last night.
It's not anything morbid, at least not over my own liking, nor sexual. It's a little disturbing in some part, a little icky and weird but above all, just like how Caitlin put it upon telling her what happened this morning, "a fulfillment of my fantasies."
...No, not really. (.___. )
Cut the long story short, I had a rape dream. And it's not just any other rape dream. It was weird in more sense than one; the scene was that I was in my room, being raped by this weird, long-legged-long-limbed guy who's apparently really strong that he could swiftly flip me onto any position he liked. I was struggling, of course, but his firm grip on both my wrist placed on top of my head made it all seem useless.
The weird thing was, I couldn't see his face, nor any part of his head hence giving me no trace of recognition whatsoever. All I can remember is that he has perfect skin and long limbs, almost alien-like. o.O And if not for the fact that I could feel his warm breath ghost all over me and the loud thumping of his heartbeat against our skin, I would have thought he's not human at all.
It was going fine, at least in his part that is, until he flipped me violently on my stomach, positioning me in all fours ( ooohhhkay, I'm getting a little too detailed on this, but the dream was really vague that I could remember all the small details, or at least most of it. So please bare with me. ) when my gaze lifted and saw my nephew through the small crack of my bedroom door, face filled with unimaginable horror while gripping on his toy sword, as if one push of courage would send him running through the door and cutting the intruder-rapist-into pieces. I remember trying to wiggle out of the rapist's gasp, wanting to reach out to my nephew, tell him to run away or to at least not fucking look but I was so helpless that I can't even squeak a sound.
Gah, remembering all the details are giving me goosebumps, seriously! DDDx
But after a while, for some inane reason the scenery changed, and it was like I was back in our old apartment 8 years ago, and I saw this really cute girl. I remember asking her how she got there and I remember being told that she's trying to find her mom, so I carried her and helped her find her mother. The strange thing was she's this really cute, fat, squishy kid, and carrying her all throughout the search would have been stressing but for some reason, I was enjoying it. I carried her as we walked all over the place and well, at least I dont remember being tired or anything.
Despite the morbid start of my dream, I managed to wake up smiling.
But damnnnn it, that rape dream. (@____@)
Anywayssss,
I had a great day. First off, I got a new haircut, which I really adore because it somehow came out nice despite my sister's attempt to brainwash me about it. She was totally against me chopping my hair since she wanted me to grow it out already, saying long hair fits me more but I guess I proved her wrong. I look hot. *laughs*
Sadly though, I wasn't able to take a picture due to the fact that my stupid, good-for-nothing mobile phone is still in the repair shop (god knows when will I get it again, but whatever.) so I guess the picture taking will have to wait till tomorrow. *nods nods*
But to give you guys some ideas, I took this picture to the hairstylist and made it as a reference photo and magically, she got it right. The same cut, the same length, only that my hair's not plum but strawberry blonde.
It looks awesome, seriouslyyy. xDDDD
And I guess that's it!
Why yes, I actually just came in to gloat and share that morbid dream of mine. Hahaha! But hey, I'll prolly update again either tonight or tomorrow morning, hopefully I could finally take a picture of my new hair because I'm really proud of it. Heeeee. ♥
Bye, stupids.
-duckie-
ラベル: hah bloody hah, harhar, omgyayzzz, sad horny dreams are sad and horny, this is srs bsns, useless worthless babblings





do whatever you want with me.







