平成21年4月26日日曜日
Posted by: アゲハ
Time: 22:45
...*quack*
So umh, I was rummaging through the stuffs I've bought recently and notice something rather....intriguing. *giggles*

This is the ducky slash platypus stuffed toy I bought in that store I was talking to you about.

And well, it's just that when I was arranging my gazette folder just this morning, I saw something...well, I dont really know how to call it but...hm,

Just check it out for yourself.


And then we have...


.....*laughs* UNCANNY RESEMBLANCE, NO? xDDDDD

ラベル: , , , , , ,


Web Counters
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since:西暦2009 年3月 18日
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria

黒田 明日香。
Femme.
08-22.
O型.
Full time student, part time God.
❝No matter how much you think you love somebody, you'll step back when the pool of their blood edges up too close...❞

-Chuck Palahniuk, Lullaby-



stalkers online



Creative Commons License
(c) grace garcia. 2009