I don't know. It's just that...it kinda bugs me.
Do you think about me, as much as I think about you? It kind of makes me wonder just how important I am to you. Because you mean alot to me. Perhaps alot more than I can ever convey...
Does this distance breaks you as much as it breaks me? I know I once told you that distance, they're just numbers. Big numbers that could beat down anyone just by thinking about it. Big numbers that can turn someone insatiably lonely, desperate, hungry...But they're just numbers, nonetheless. Do you remember how confident I was when I told you that? I laughed and joked about it, being a great actress that I am.
It's the 27th today. Remember when I told you to forget about how important this day is? I almost did too. Almost. And I don't know if I'd hate myself or not, for not being able to last a full day of pretense. I tried to have fun, take my mind off things, and I did it, too. Before I knew it, I was laughing again, smiling at random people again, hugging my cat, skipping on my toes as I walk. But at the end of the day, it will never be the same, isn't it? I was happy, but my heart wasn't sighing in happiness. I was moving, but I feel frozen inside. I was whole again, but continuously breaking, as always.
As always.
And...I don't know.
I guess...I guess I just miss you.
ラベル: shit happens, this is srs bsns





Hold me.







