[ Good ]CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: 泣ヶ原 - the GazettE
I dont think I've told you guys about this but, besides the DIM version of 紅蓮, pretty much 泣ヶ原 is next to my favorite's list. I don't know why but for some reason, this song just have this massive impact on me. It was one of the songs that grew on me as soon as I got to listen to the whole album, and knowing myself I get easily tired over songs but up till now, my love for this track hasn't ceased one bit. I especially love how Ruki played with his vocal range, in a rather soft, subtle, serenading but equally painful way and it's just...wow.
Whenever it'll get to the part "さようなら 無法の闇に堕ちてゆく。。" I'd just...die every fucking time. ;_____;
But anyways,
Examination week's almost over, which is a good thing because I can finally start on doing my part on our Experimental Psych [Lec.] research requirement. And although I don't really have to do anything but babble away words deep enough to be considered a good introduction for a research project, I still feel rushed because, well, Experimental Psych. is a preparatory course for our Research Methodology, which is a thesis course and I just feel like I need to do my best.
I don't want to get pitiful grades and just graduate, nor will I ever beat myself up for excellent grades. I want to study and at the same time to have fun and grow to love what I'm doing. I want to excel, but at the same time not letting go of the reason why I chose this course/path/profession. And I chose it because I know I'll enjoy it, love it even. But since I'm already a 3rd year, the professor's been all pretty tight about everything and it's just...I admit, the pressure's getting quite unbearable.
*sighs*
I know I'll get through this though. I have goals and I want nothing more but to achieve them. I want to find my way, be successful, widen my horizon and push my limits and maybe, just maybe, in some cruel twist of fate I can finally feel worthy enough to be on your side.
And maybe, just maybe, I can get you back. *smiles*
ANYWAYS;
Rachel and I went shopping yesterday! And well, we did have fun despite it being a rather tiring day. We even treated ourselves for some awesome ice cream at Icebergs. LOL

The chocolate one, Kau...kauh...okay, I forgot what it's called ^^; was Rachel's and the Strawberry one was, of course, Duck-chan's. YES. I love strawberry because I'm a pansy like that. xDDDDDDDDD

YUMMMM.
Oh fuck, now I want another one. DDDD;
And I guess that's it. I have to go study (wait, whutt?!? xDDD) for Guidance and Counselling, so as to get some sleep since I wasn't able to God-knows-why.
See you later, stupids. ♥
EDITTT;
Just changed my blog music to 泣ヶ原, because I think it's alot more closer to what I've been constantly feeling inside for over a month now than 十七歳, or any of Gaze's songs for that matter.
And here's the song translation, for those who wants it.
And yes, I am as miserable and as lonely as that song. LOL xDDDDDDD
ラベル: being a happy twat, gazerock is hardcore love, ily, ohnomnomnomm, omgyayzzz, this is srs bsns, useless worthless babblings





Star festival story.







