And so I searched far and wide beyond the archives of all yaoi communities on LJ and well, I did find some interesting stuffs, but one particular fic did stood out. And ironically, it wasn't even a straight-forward, pure, plotless boysecks of a story. It's a fluff, a very well written fluff that pretty much used the most interesting symbolism there ever was. *giggles*
The title was 'Silence in the morning', written by
See the thing is, Ruki used to wear a lock necklace during the 'Cassis' era. And what does a lock do without a key? Why yes, Uruha, as a matter of fact, did wear a noticeably massive key necklace during the 'Decomposition Beauty' era.
See for yourselves.
Now, I know these facts don't even fit. The eras they wore them weren't the same, and it's pretty obvious that Uruha's key necklace is too big to fit into Ruki's lock necklace. But of course, we be Uruki fangirls like to think that they do. xDDDD
And besides, it's giving me the wrongest, dirtiest notions; Uruha's key is too big for Ruki's lock.
......
...............
.........................
.............................................
URUHA'S KEY IS TOO BIG FOR RUKI'S LOCK! >>A<<;
Now tell me why, pray tell, did something as simple as that made me soo happy I could kiss my High School stalker now?! *laughs* I TOLD YOU, GAIZ! URUHA IS SEMEEEE!!!! 8DDDDD
/silliness.
ラベル: *izzz dead*, being a happy twat, fangirlism is the best ism evarrr, gazerock is hardcore love, ily, jrock yaoi fries my brain like whoa, lolwhuuut, maii ohh tee peee, rukicookiee♥, uruduckie♥





Oh love!









