平成21年7月14日火曜日
Posted by: アゲハ
Time: 6:50
namida, namida, namida...
CURRENT MOOD: [ Cheerful! xDDDD ]
CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: A Moth Under the Sun - the GazettE

Why, what a pleasant morning, good sirs and missus!
I may need to apologize because I, duck-chan, haven't had a decent post in the past couple of weeks. Oh trust me, I've been meaning to, but recently theGazettE have been releasing too much stuffs and you do know that my fangirl of a heart can only take too much, no?

I've lost count of how many times I've come here, opened a new post, stare at the screen for ages, type a few stuffs, erase, type them up again, then I'll be distracted and will refresh my livejournal friends' list (which is, by the way, had proven to be quite a habit now. Seriously, I refresh my flist every 5 freakin' minutes. o___O;), see new goodies posted, scream my head off, rape poor Lilith's keyboard and there goes my braincells, all ruined, melted and unable to came up with any coherent word other than "UNNNFFFF!".

Or wait, does that even count as coherent? o___O;

And the GazettE is pretty much the only ones to blame. Baaad Gazeboys. Baad, mean, awesome, sexy, Gazeboys! DDDDD8

I think I haven't even mentioned that my brother already moved back into our house. It was a good thing of sorts, since I haven't really been with him for a long time now and Joachin just left, so we kind of took it like we're starting all over and picking up the pieces. But then again, Christian is an OCD and has this tendency to get all pissy at the simplest things, most especially mess in his room (and sadly, even on someone else's room. DDDD;) so pretty much I've also lost count of how many times I've been smacked in the head and ordered around to clean my own room. (>______>);

And uh...Oh god, here we go again. *blank*
Ahh, yes. Been pretty busy with school, dumped with unimaginable amount of experiments and paperworks. I've always expected Experimental Psychology to be a slavedriver, but never like this. DDDD8 It would've been alot easier if we weren't given two experiments every meeting, or if we were given more time to work on it. Also, if only our Experimental Lecture teacher would have been kind enough to give the Laboratory part of the course some room because I know even she, herself is aware of how hard it is. Sadly, she's not giving it up. Hell, she's not even kind. All pissy and unprofessional; it kinda gives me the notion that poor thing haven't gotten laid since god-knows-fucking-when. And no, I wouldn't even dare know the details. *shudders*

Alsoooo, as all of us here know DIM had already been leakedreleased. ^^
And I would love to do a review for each song but seeing as how flustered and giddy I am right now, I might end up giving only "kjehfbsdcbaj!!" as reactions so I should probably just share what I think about the whole album itself.

First of all, I have to give it to the boys; the album is amazing. Certainly better than Stacked Rubbish, but still it doesn't surpass NIL (which isn't very bad; NIL is an unsurpassable album after all.) I love how they managed to create new sounds, but still maintaining that distinct style that only theGazettE can do. I also love the variations of the tunes and didn't focus much on creating angry songs, which is a good thing seeing as they're trying to explore more of what they can do.

The 紅蓮 version of DIM was a wee bit different from the one we know. And I think all of you are already aware how much I love that song. B-b-ut the DIM version made it so, so, so much better. ;____; I actually teared up when I first heard it. It was such an amazing song and well, the difference is that in DIM the instrumentals were much more intense, and Ruki sang the bridge part like how he sang it in live in RCE, which only made the emotions more...raw, and hungry and strong and it's just....kejhfjwhsdfhjsbdvjhsdc!!!

And well, I just...it's a really nice album and very innovative that's why I got sort of pissed off when I read a random journal talking about how unimpressed they were with this album. Sure, I understand that everyone has different tastes and different preferences and pretty much they're entitled to share their opinions about it, but the album only leaked for about what, 3 days? And most probably they've only listened to the whole album about 3-4 times, and seeing as how new it was, it's to be expected that not all songs will stick. Sure, there were ones that stands out (in my case it's 'A Moth Under the Sun', 白き優鬱, 13STAIRS[-]1 and DIM SCENE) but it doesn't necessarily mean the other songs can't grow on you anymore.

But then again, that's just me. And I can't really do anything about it if people wanted to bitch when it's not even necessary. *shrugs*

And I think I've babbled enough...? LOL
Might as well stop here since this entry's been pretty long now.

-duckieloo-

EDITTT;;;
I-it was a mistake to open my friends' list now. Cause...you see,

UNNFFFFFFFFF. 0_____________0
OH GOD. OHGODDDDDDD.
Ruki, when did you start getting soo pretty? ksfhkajfdjsdfdunfunfunffff!!
This is sooo not the distraction I need when I have classes from 10 to freakin' 4 in the afternoon! Oh fuck, forget it, IT IS JUSTT WHAT I NEEDED! DDDDD8

*stares at the picture*
*diezzzzz*

ラベル: , , , , , , ,


Web Counters
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since:西暦2009 年3月 18日
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria

黒田 明日香。
Femme.
08-22.
O型.
Full time student, part time God.
❝No matter how much you think you love somebody, you'll step back when the pool of their blood edges up too close...❞

-Chuck Palahniuk, Lullaby-



stalkers online



Creative Commons License
(c) grace garcia. 2009