平成21年3月25日水曜日
Posted by: アゲハ
Time: 23:48
the scream of insomnia
CURRENT MOOD: [ Ecstatic ]
CURRENTLY LISTENING TO : MR. LIAR - 12012

My dad is the biggest fucking gangstaah in this whole goddamn country.

Seriously.

Okay, wait. Before that, maybe I should get into explaining first why I came up with such conclusion. To cut the long story short, I've been suspecting something...fishy is going on with my dad. The fact that he's barely at work and always at home, but still manages to pay for the bills and my school fees and most especially my materialistic needs in time, well...it's rather mind-boggling. Despite the crisis, he's actually on the bloody roll recently, and I've lost count of how many times he submit to my unhealthy, 'buy-me-something' vice without muttering a single complaint. And I cant believe I didn't even notice not till a few days ago.

I've been talking about it with Rachel, and had mentioned that maybe, just maybe, dad's doing something illegal. She shrugged, put on her usual "WTF GRACIE" look and just scolded me about being ungrateful, saying that I was lucky the crisis hadn't reached my dad's business yet. But I was really pushing it, claiming crazy things like my dad could be the mastermind of this bank robbery thing the other day, or maybe he's running a loanshark business we're not aware of, or perhaps he owns a high-class whore house, or maybe he belongs to some sekrit syndicate running the underground, hoodlum worlds of Manila!

...I swear to God, I'm not on coke when I thought of all that. But everything's possible, considering my dad's oh-so-fabulous circle of friends. ( His bro clique consists of local politicians, policemen, lawyers, doctors, councilors, etc. I know, such a social butterfly, my dad is. ) Apparently after a while, I wasn't able to suppress my curiosity anymore so I confronted him. I threw the question at him like a joke, laughing tastelessly as I did. My dad, being a thug that he is, just leaned back on the dining chair and said "Poker."

I almost fell off my chair when the word started to sink in. I was stressing myself with all the crazy possibilities, but he was just innocently playing poker after all. I was relieved, and immediately started unpacking my things ( i did pack. I am paranoid like that. =/ ) And after that, he finally realized it's about time he let me know about the whole thing. Apparently, there's been this huge poker tournament in one of his friends' bar and well, first it started out as something for fun but when he realized that he was indeed a damn good poker player, fun turned into a habit. Though he did admit that there were times that he'd lose, something that almost made me flip but he explained that most of the time, luck's on his side anyway and that I don't need to be worried. I was planning to retort, babble a litany about the current world crisis and rant on him about saving up instead of gambling but then he waved an extra 500 bill infront of my face and of course, the words dissolved. Just as instantly as that. LOL

And pretty much, that's how it went. There was a time though (two days ago, I think?) that he didn't come home till 5 in the morning. Of course I was furious, since it only meant either he was winning or losing big time so when he came home, I shot him the usual deathglare he gives me whenever I was the one out late, but before I could even start with it, he took out his wallet, pulled out two 1 thousand bills and gave it to me. And I swear to God he looked so gangstaaa when he did that! *A*

Then again, the money was enough to shut me up. Bahahhaa!
Lol, dont you just love your parents, especially when they're being generous? xDDD

And yeah, on the other note, my dad's bribe money did result to something utterly amazing. Hahaha.
Utterly amazing yet undeniably illegal. ACKK! (>___<); The thing is, I've been wanting to have those awesome tour goods that theGazettE and alice nine. had been selling all over Japan, but since it's quite impossible for me to get them, it got me to my last resort, which is to have a personalized band shirt printed. (I could care less about the bracelets and wristbands and towels, it's the shirts that I want.). And I already talked to a friend who manages a shirt-printing business and she already told me she's willing to help me anytime, all I needed to do was save up some money for the shirts. I even got a huge discount for it, but considering my college life being as expensive as it was stressful, I never had the chance to save up for it.

But since my gangster dad's been enabling my vice recently, I finally got the money for it! 8DDD
And I finally got my own gazette shirt! <3 <3 <3

I got the design for their 7th anniversary concert, plainly because it's one of the most bad-ass shirt design I've ever seen. *nods nods*

But I think this one was what impressed me more. Since [info]w_addams13 suggested that I should at least get their name printed somewhere since there's no way of saying it's a gaze shirt with just the main design. Hence, I stole a picture of Black Moral off the net and included it on the shirt printing and god, it looked sooo awesome!!! ♥

I know. Badddd me. It's illegal, and if this reaches PSC I bet they'll be on my ass for stealing their work but I couldn't help it. xDDD In fact, I'll have the discotheque shirt printed next. Bahahahha!

And would you believe this only cost me 300php? (appr. 7$) 8DDDD
I know, I'm awesome. xDDD

And yeah, I guess this is it for now.
This update had been long enough, neee.

Bye, fakerrrsss. <3

ラベル: , , , , , ,


Web Counters
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since:西暦2009 年3月 18日
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria

黒田 明日香。
Femme.
08-22.
O型.
Full time student, part time God.
❝No matter how much you think you love somebody, you'll step back when the pool of their blood edges up too close...❞

-Chuck Palahniuk, Lullaby-



stalkers online



Creative Commons License
(c) grace garcia. 2009