[ Sick DDD: ]CURRENTLY LISTENING TO : DISTRESS AND COMA - the GazettE
Hahahhaa..hahha..hahha.
I'm back. (/--)/
Apart from me avoiding as much eljay drama as I could, I've also been quite sick recently. It actually started wayy back last week after having my exams for statistics. There's this strange, twisting feeling in my stomach that anti-acids and other tummy meds can't seem to fix, hence I decided to run home right after eating, which didn't solve the problem either. I was basically whining in pain, but tried to lock myself in my room and stayed as quiet as I could, knowing that my dad gets all worked up when I'm sick (why, yes. I am that precious.). I tried sleeping the pain away but I was never that fortunate, I'm afraid.
And now, it's almost been a week and the pain hadn't subsided yet.
What's worst is that I can't eat full meals or even bread because whenever I do I would get those twisting feeling in my tummy again, and there was even a time that it made even water impossible to intake. It was horrible, and I'm afraid if I dont force myself to eat, I'd be dead due to starvation and dehydration soon. =/
And now I'm here, settling for some tea and bananas because these are all I could eat. ;A;
I'm not sure I've told you this but I really, really, really hate bananas. Like, I hate them. With a burning passion. Not only they smell gross, they taste gross and icky and mushy. Too mushy. And god, having to eat them every damn meal is just...so depressing. ;___;
Anyways, I've been okay. I mean, I guess I can survive. And I've lost a few pounds so I guess that's a good thing...? LOL I can't believe I'm still seeing the bright side of this. I mean, what's worst than not being able to eat? DDD:
Also, I rewatched all of my jrock porn just to cheer me up, while downloading more gaze porn as I did. God, seriouslyyy. I hate how the GazettE releases DVDs every damn year and downloading them all is soo not good for my computer. It's been buttraping Miss Lilith Grey's harddisc up to the point that it's just...not healthy anymore. ;___; *strokes Lilith*
...I guess that's it? xDDD
By the way, I know alot of people saw the entry before this one, and I know most of you gain some new impressions towards me after reading that and well, I apologize. I shouldn't have posted that for my friends' list to see. But at the same time I feel relieved having to say those things that I've been dying to say. You see, I'm that type of person. I dont speak up as much as everyone, and I merely throw in some of my thoughts unless someone asks me to. But when I felt the need to let things out, I will do it, regardless of who hears and sees it, nor will I ever give a fuck whom I'd wind up hurting. And for that case, I just...had enough.
Her girlfriend actually came up to me that same day, not to bicker nor take sides but to say her part on what I posted. I was glad I had that conversation with her, but sadly I wasn't able to fully express my part because her connection was being a dick. But nonetheless, I'm glad that she didn't come to me to fight, nor had she judged me for the hurtful words I threw towards her girlfriend's direction. I guess that's because apart from me, who had been treated like a rubbish bin for so long by that person, she's the one who understands the most.
See you later, bbs. ♥
EDITTT;;;
My new desktop wallie! ♥ ♥ ♥ (made by
T-they look so awesome together, nee nee?! xDDD I seriously want to make a header for that pairing and use them here in my personal journal, but I've been lacking some photoshop skillz lately LOL. xDDD I guess I'll just have to stick with my Toragachii header for now. But who knows, some may contribute stuffs in the comms so we'll see. ^^
Goodbye now. For real.
-duckie love-
ラベル: fangirlism is the best ism evarrr, fapfapfapfap, gazerock is hardcore love, hah bloody hah, maii ohh tee peee, shit happens, useless worthless babblings





im still the best you've ever had.







