平成21年5月4日月曜日
Posted by: アゲハ
Time: 23:52
Huwaaaa!
HAPPY BIRSDAY, PON!

May you continue making awesome music, and grow an inch taller everyday. Tee hee. ♥
And oh, I shall eat a whole cake for you once the bloatedness leaves my tummy. :DDDD

On other news, I changed my layout. Pretty much because nav-lays are starting to get too troublesome, and the only reason why I kept that one was because I get to put awesome icons but hey, I can put some now too so yayz!

And another "other" news, I went shopping again yesterday and I got me an awesome dress and an equally awesome, slutty skirt! Oh yey! *claps* I'd talk about it tomorrow when I get to finally post pictures. My dad bought a new digicam so I guess that's good news....? xDDD

I still want my phone back though. (;___;)

ラベル: , , , , , ,


Web Counters
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since:西暦2009 年3月 18日
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria

黒田 明日香。
Femme.
08-22.
O型.
Full time student, part time God.
❝No matter how much you think you love somebody, you'll step back when the pool of their blood edges up too close...❞

-Chuck Palahniuk, Lullaby-



stalkers online



Creative Commons License
(c) grace garcia. 2009