平成21年5月5日火曜日
Posted by: アゲハ
Time: 22:09
'rape me in my thighs'? o___O;
LOLOLOLOLOL.
Jaja just gave me a link to, what I call, the most epic engrish fail in all asian engrish fail history. God, this guy's english is way more scarier than Ruki and Shou's, and that's saying something! O.O

And just....wow. I'm in awe, and loling very hard that I'm this__close to peeing in my pants. xDDD



*laughs* Oh am I inlove or whatttt? 8DDDDDD

ラベル: , , , , , ,


Web Counters
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since:西暦2009 年3月 18日
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria

黒田 明日香。
Femme.
08-22.
O型.
Full time student, part time God.
❝No matter how much you think you love somebody, you'll step back when the pool of their blood edges up too close...❞

-Chuck Palahniuk, Lullaby-



stalkers online



Creative Commons License
(c) grace garcia. 2009