平成21年7月13日月曜日
Posted by: アゲハ
Time: 3:31
ohyeahbabyjustrightthere...
I know I'm spamming but,

I can't take DIM songs out of my mind. And I dont even think it can surpass NIL at this point, maybe it'll grow on me more on the coming days but, daaaaamn.

Ruki. BABIEZ. NOWWWWWWWWWW.

And lol, funny how I just saw a post on [info]gazette_media , saying that releases can't be posted unless it had been 24hours prior to the release date, something I find lame because I believe in Japan, early releases actually happens. I remember when CDJAPAN shipped Vandalize 3 days earlier than the actual release date so I don't really get why people are bitching about uploads. I guess the ones who actually bought it tend to get pretty stoked up over the fact that the ones who couldn't afford it get to listen to it head. *shrugs*

Oh well, I might as well get back to sleep. ♥

ラベル: , , , , , , , ,


Web Counters
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since:西暦2009 年3月 18日
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria

黒田 明日香。
Femme.
08-22.
O型.
Full time student, part time God.
❝No matter how much you think you love somebody, you'll step back when the pool of their blood edges up too close...❞

-Chuck Palahniuk, Lullaby-



stalkers online



Creative Commons License
(c) grace garcia. 2009