平成21年7月11日土曜日
Posted by: アゲハ
Time: 6:59
OH SHIT.
I....I....I......

I'm speechless. (@________@)

No, no. I'm fucking dead. DDDD8

I can't believe how beautiful these two people are. And I love the whole band, I really do but Uruha and Ruki pretty much are the only ones who can constantly make my jaw drop at every photoshoot they release. Seriously, Ruki in glasses!?!?! *unff unff*


I seriously love this picture. *___* Look just howw loving Ruki's gaze is at Uruha. He was like saying "Uru, prz look at me. *begs*" then Uruha's like "Hold on Ru, I'm posing. o___O;"

But but but I bet after the photoshoot they got in going on in some broom cabinet and Uruha would be acting all seme, threatening to stop whatever he's doing unless Ruki would stay quiet. And and and Ruki would be like "Ooooh Uruha-sama, please...dont...stop." Bahahahahaha!

Okay, I should stop now before my imagination pretty much gets best of us all. xDDDDDDD

ラベル: , , , , , , , , ,


Web Counters
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since:西暦2009 年3月 18日
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria

黒田 明日香。
Femme.
08-22.
O型.
Full time student, part time God.
❝No matter how much you think you love somebody, you'll step back when the pool of their blood edges up too close...❞

-Chuck Palahniuk, Lullaby-



stalkers online



Creative Commons License
(c) grace garcia. 2009