[ Sick >__< ] CURRENTLY LISTENING TO : 泥だらけの青春 - ガゼット
どうも。 (。___ 。)
Gloomy duckie is gloomy. Blame stomach flu and just...the overall bad atmosphere of this day, really.
Well, let me talk about being sick first.
I was at school yesterday when it started. I just finished my final exams for Statistics when I asked Rachel if we could eat since I haven't been feeling good at all that morning. I thought it was just my tummy acting up because I skipped meals (though it wouldn't have mattered, since I always skip meals and this is the first time it happened.) but even after eating it still feels like something's twisting in my insides. And no, I didn't feel the need to shit or anything, in fact I feel more like throwing up at that moment that's why I immediately asked Rachel if we could go home.
I got home and took some meds but they weren't any help so my dad advised me to drink some tea, saying it might have been just the weather and stomach flu is pretty popular every summer. The tea made it a little better though, but not better enough to have me going all day so I decided to just...sleep the pain away. ;___;
I didn't wake up till about 4 in the afternoon, and usually my dad would prepare something to eat and he actually did, but the thing is...I can't seem to eat anything. =/ At least not without feeling sick. DDD:
So I settled for more tea, a bit of fruits and just this morning I tried my hardest to eat rice. Good thing I was able to eat at least a little. And though I still felt sick I guess it takes a little of getting used to it. *shrugs*
And...the whole day's just been draggy, really. I didn't plan on sleeping the afternoon away. In fact, I wanted to work out since I haven't been in the gym for a while now (or at least when school started getting busy) but for some reason I just drifted into deep slumber. I woke up feeling refreshed though, and terribly hungry! Hahaha!
I was glad I was able to eat though. Properly, and with not even a slight feeling of sickness in my tummy. YAY! *rubs my belly* Though I must say I'm still feeling a little weak though, hopefully I'd be strong enough tomorrow since I'm planning to go and like, hang out with people. Henceforth, I shall drown myself with tea tonighttt! xDDD
Gah, I hate being sick. DD:
It just gets a too troublesome. It ruins my mood and plans all at the same time. I was glad though, since I wasn't at all in the mood in doing anything productive, I just slept and watched some gaze videos in the net and read some of their translated interviews. Gah, those boys have got to have the best personalities! ♥ Well, alice nine. boys have awesome personalities as well but in a different perspective. Surprisingly, alice nine. is more serious than the GazettE. Like, A9 usually answer questions in interviews with unfathomable enthusiasm while Gaze usually takes everything as a joke. They're both very enjoyable to read, though I'm kinda sad that there hadn't been any A9 translated interview recently. (T____T)
...*sighs*
I'm still in a quite glum mood though.
Good thing I have my jrockers to at least brighten up my day. ♥

I know I've told everyone this but seriously, I adore this guy. ♥
The fact that someone could be so talented, cool, egotistic, kind, hot, gentle and funny all at the same time is just as mind-boggling as it is awe-inspiring. Actually, I have the exact same impression with all the gaze boys. Behind the grudge they're trying to pull off, they're just...a bunch of dorks. Like, really cute, really adorable bunch of dorks. Hahaha!
Hmm...I wonder if they could lure me into buying their next album though. *gigglesnorts*
And that's it, I guess.
Or not. I have a feeling I'll be posting something again in like...5 minutes. o_O
duckie-chan
ラベル: alicenine-ism, gazerock is hardcore love, shit happens, this is srs bsns, useless worthless babblings





Used and abused.







