平成21年5月8日金曜日
Posted by: アゲハ
Time: 15:34
I am not afraid.
CURRENT MOOD: [ Crappy ]
CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: Without a Trace - the GazettE

Great. I feel like crap and I don't know why.
It was probably just PMS, or some weird stuff going in and out of my head but lately I've been feeling kind of...restless. Like, something's bound to go out of my way. And I think I know what it would be, though I still refuse to think about it. And it's just...driving me crazy.

*sighs*
Pretty much, I didn't attend summer classes earlier too. Despite me not feeling so well, I also kind of assumed that the weather will be as sucky as it was yesterday but it had been bright and shining since I woke up so...I guess that's another reason to feel all guilty and shitty.

Ahh, I can't think straight. *pulls hair*
I'm craving for food I can't have, I want to go out but practically have nowhere to go to, I'm frustrated beyond belief and I dont know why, I'm tired and feeling sick and emotional and I'm bored out of my mind and...emfnwhfcjhsdcnd!

Or maybe I do know what's wrong. I do know what I want and the fact that I know I can't have it (or at least, not for very long)is pushing me off the edge and putting me in this state of denial. I don't want to be in denial. I want to fucking accept it, but I can't. I'm just...not ready.

I never thought it's possible to feel this empty.

ラベル: ,


Web Counters
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since:西暦2009 年3月 18日
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria

黒田 明日香。
Femme.
08-22.
O型.
Full time student, part time God.
❝No matter how much you think you love somebody, you'll step back when the pool of their blood edges up too close...❞

-Chuck Palahniuk, Lullaby-



stalkers online



Creative Commons License
(c) grace garcia. 2009