平成21年6月15日月曜日
Posted by: アゲハ
Time: 19:19
let's meet again.
It's already the 15th. Six more days.

It's like I can almost taste it, and it frustrates me not because of how it makes me feel empty every fucking time, but with why I'm not shedding a damn tear like I'm supposed to. I dont even want to think about it anymore, maybe it'll be better off if I'd pretend that the last six months never happened, that the last six months were nothing but a fast blur of things that doesn't, and will not matter.

And maybe, just maybe, it'll be better if I scratch it off of my memories. Those six months. The smiles, the happiness, the hugs, the kisses, and everything else...

Yeah, they never happened.

ラベル:


Web Counters
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since:西暦2009 年3月 18日
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria

黒田 明日香。
Femme.
08-22.
O型.
Full time student, part time God.
❝No matter how much you think you love somebody, you'll step back when the pool of their blood edges up too close...❞

-Chuck Palahniuk, Lullaby-



stalkers online



Creative Commons License
(c) grace garcia. 2009