平成21年6月9日火曜日
Posted by: アゲハ
Time: 10:29
OMGZZZZ!

IT'S SHIMA-CHAN'S BIRSDAYYY! ♥

Stay awesome, stay dorky, stay beautiful, and stop drinking every damn night, for christ's sake! Your poor liver must've taken quite a beating already!and you can't die yet because I'll be sure to marry you when I get to Japan DDDDD8

And yes, I'll eat a whole cake for you later, provided that I'll find something cheap enough because I am sooo broke right now. ;___;

And uh, yeah. Love you. *blush*

P.S// Click at the banner for the original size.

ラベル: , , , , , , , ,


Web Counters
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since:西暦2009 年3月 18日
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria

黒田 明日香。
Femme.
08-22.
O型.
Full time student, part time God.
❝No matter how much you think you love somebody, you'll step back when the pool of their blood edges up too close...❞

-Chuck Palahniuk, Lullaby-



stalkers online



Creative Commons License
(c) grace garcia. 2009