[ Pleased :DDD ]CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: Take Off - ViVid
Behold good sirs and missus, I come bearing awesome news.
And that is I, duck-chan, is now officially a green-eyed blogslut. Oh yey! *claps*
It was kind of unbelievable, in a way that my dad had always been against the idea of me getting contacts, ranting on me with merciless litanies of how irresponsible and forgetful I am, which could pretty much lead to tragic, contact lens-related issues such as the possibility of going blind, losing the lenses, tearing them and such. He's always been such a judgmental bastard, and although I've tried my best convincing him otherwise, he never believed me.
Until a few days ago, when I opened a topic (a made-up one, that is. It's not that I intentionally lied, it's just pretty normal for me to throw jokes here and there) about my deteriorating eyesight. See, exaggeration plays a big part of it too. I told him that my peripheral vision's starting to blur, which is not a complete lie because it somehow is, but since I used the term 'peripheral' he got the notion that it's kind of srs bsns.
So I was like "maybe it'll be better if I get contacts because it covers up my whole retina so my peripheral vision won't get worse." He just stared at me for some few, good seconds before blurting out "Okay." and resuming to his daily dose of mediocrity in visual form A.K.A watching the news.
And just this afternoon, after succeeding on dragging Rachel with me (i had to bribe her with free lunch, dont get all "poor Rachel" at me! DDD:) I finally got my contacts. At first, I was telling the doctor how I wanted a drastic, creepy pair of blue contacts because I like freaking people out and I swear I saw this usual, perplexed expression slice across her face upon hearing that (lol xDDD). But then when we proceeded to trying them out, she told me that the green ones are actually creepier because they make you look like you're possessed. With cataracts. And they're cool like shit so pretty much she got me swayed there.
And alas, I ended up going home with mint-colored eyes. ♥
It doesn't look too drastic in the dark, just creepy in the sense that they make my retinas look alot larger, and when I'd try widening my eyes it kinda makes me look like, suuuper horny? (Err, that's a really bad example but I think you get the idea. *nods nods*) But when I come in the light, it looks really...light? Like, white-ish green. Like pus! Like unripened, disgusting pus that comes out of guys' penises when they have Gonorrhea? Yeah, that.
And now, now I'm a happy panda. xDDDD
Call me cynical but I reallllyy like it when people get creeped out over the things I do. Or wear, for this matter. I like being different, standing out, and wouldn't care if it'll result to people having a rather twisted impression of me. But then again, everybody tend to always have twisted first impressions to everyone. It's like, a universal thing already. Might as well make good use of it, nee. *shruggles*
And pretty much, that's it. 8DDDD
I feel kinda bad though, because I totally forgot to greet Riabubbles a Happy 2nd monthsarry for our RP DDDD:. It was yesterday and yes, you can all stone me to death now for being too occupied with those gaze!macros. But oh well, I already stated my apologies and is currently waiting for her reply so we could finally discuss about our meet-up! Yayz! ♥
And another good news just came in, I FINALLY GOT MY PHONE BACK! 8DDDD
*strokes mobile* Oh sweet baby. Were you scared? Oh come here, you're home now. *huggles huggles*
....I know. I fail so much at life. *gets shot*
EDITTT:
Finally, a picture!

I took a picture of it this morning using the crappy, frontcamera of my phone.
Sorry for the quality, I'll try to take another one later! ♥
ラベル: bawwww, being a happy twat, hah bloody hah, harhar, i am that materialistic, omgyayzzz, useless worthless babblings, vanity is my favorite sin





DAMN GIRL, YOU'S A DICK. <3







