平成21年5月22日金曜日
Posted by: アゲハ
Time: 18:37
ORLY?
I CUM BEARING GAZE!MACROS.
OH YEY! *CLAPS*



H-HE CAMEE!!! *claps in sheer, fangirlish excitement*

I made two variations of each picture that I used. I lack em, sorry bbs. DDD:



Hahahahaha LOL AT KAI'S FACE. 8DDDD


LOL I just can't get over Reita's expression on this one. Fucking priceless. xDDD


*COUGHS AOITA FANGIRL COUGHS*


NOW THAT'S LOVE, BBS. THAT IS ONE HARDCORE LOVE RIGHT THURRRR. ♥


WHY YESH, URU. I APPROVE OF EET TOO. ♥♥♥

And lastly, I know this picture is kind of out of place, but fuck we all love him.

Him and his sluttiness. 8DDDD
Oh yes. That's exactly the reason why Byou and ho' sounds alike. *lol gets bricked*
I hate how he seems to be thriving as the next Ruki-sama though. The boy obviously faps over Ruki everyday. I mean, not that I object, of course. *mumbles*


/FAIL. DDDDD:

EDDDITTT;[1]
OMG THIS IS ACTUALLY MY 50TH POST! *is happy*
I guess my love for blogging's back in the business, eh? xDDDD

EDDDITTT;[2]
Saga just posted a new picture on his blog. Oh yummmm. ♥

ラベル: , , , , , , , , , ,


Web Counters
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since:西暦2009 年3月 18日
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria

黒田 明日香。
Femme.
08-22.
O型.
Full time student, part time God.
❝No matter how much you think you love somebody, you'll step back when the pool of their blood edges up too close...❞

-Chuck Palahniuk, Lullaby-



stalkers online



Creative Commons License
(c) grace garcia. 2009