平成21年7月31日金曜日
Posted by: アゲハ
Time: 10:48
set this ferris wheel ablaze
CURRENT MOOD: [ Amused ]
CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: Mind cry - TOKAMI

ALAS, EXAMINATION WEEK'S OVARRR.

...Actually, waayyy over. But for some reason the atmosphere's still there since it had been a busy week for me. Reports here and there, ambush presentations and experimental psych paperworks. A friend once told me that hearing the term 'experimental psych' sounds like a pain in the butthole already but lucky for her that her butthole will pretty much stay intact because she's not taking the course. Now, imagine my butth--

Okay, that's gross. Why am I even talking about buttholes? o____O;

Something bittersweet happened concerning school this week though. Bitter, in the sense that our research topic was disapproved. True, it happens all the time but not when we're almost done with a chapter and we're just wrapping it all up. Our professor approached us and said that after a few weeks of musing (it bugs me that took her ages to tell us this.) she arrived at a conclusion that our topic isn't as related to Psychology as we cared to admit. Our topic was Finger Math, which pretty much screams retention and memory and mental set and cognitive psychology, to name a few, and yet the bitch's not even close to satisfied.

I was raging, because she clearly had no idea how hard we've worked on it. Infact, we're almost done with the second chapter and it was natural for case studies to be rejected, yes, but she should've told us way before we started frying our brains over it. Good thing though, she had the decency to extend our due date for the submission, which is a good thing but then again, just when I thought I already got my way out of the stress of doing the first chapter, I was wrong. Now, we're back to square one. *criezzz*

Let's get on the good news now; I GOT THIS REALLY HIGH SCORE IN EXPERIMENTAL PSYCH FOR OUR MAJOR EXAM HAH BLOODY HAH!

I seriously didn't expect it because I don't remember lifting my book and reviewing at all. Okay, maybe I did but I just skimmed through it like I always do, 20 minutes before the actual exam, with gaze's loudest shits blaring through my eardrums. I was surprised. Either I could review better with time pressure and distraction, or I'm just really, really smart. Hahahhaa!

Hopefully this goes on till Finals because I know it'll get alot harder by then. *nods*
And maybe you're asking "Aunt Gracie, how can you even get through everything without losing your mind?"

The answer,kiddos, is shopping. ♥
Andddd...pimping Sebby! xDDDD

(for more pictures, click hurr.♥)

Ain't he pretty? LOL I bought that swaroski phonecharm for eighty pesos. Err, more or less two dollars. It's really cute. xDDDDDDD

And oh, since I've been talking about Sebastian a whole lot lately, I might as well give him his own tag. Ahh, maybe Lilith too. She might get jealous. DDD8

And I guess that's it~
Now I shall go and stalk all them journals because I believe I missed quite alot of entries. ;>>>A<<<;

バイバイ!

ラベル: , , , , , ,


Web Counters
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since:西暦2009 年3月 18日
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria

黒田 明日香。
Femme.
08-22.
O型.
Full time student, part time God.
❝No matter how much you think you love somebody, you'll step back when the pool of their blood edges up too close...❞

-Chuck Palahniuk, Lullaby-



stalkers online



Creative Commons License
(c) grace garcia. 2009