平成21年8月3日月曜日
Posted by: アゲハ
Time: 9:03
the only constant thing in this world is change.

OH HAI BBS! NEW LAYOUTTT. ♥

Ain't it prettyfull? I am sooo going to miss my last layout since it's one of the prettiest I've ever had but I've grown more tired of it than I could ever care to admit. I'm actually still apprehensive about using this new layout of mine but then again, change is always good, nee?

In case days past and I still don't feel all dandy about this new one then I might just return to my previous layout (I have it saved up, after all) so no worries. But for now...ejhfhjebmhjsd!!

And oh, the navies part aren't fixed yet. Due to the fact that I, duck-chan, has some not-so-enjoyable-nor-important business to attend to (A.K.A school. *cringes*) I'mma need to leave this for now. I put up the Tagboard on the start up page since having them on navies is just too bothersome, and just so I could get opinions from you guys. Do you like this new one, or would you rather prefer seeing my old layout?

And and and...yeah. I'm gonna need to reduce the number of posts up the front page too since it kinda makes the layout too big and long. DDDD8 You can always use the Archives to see the past posts so it's not biggie as well. The only problem with this layout is that the text part is a little too big for my liking but hey, it'll probably just take time getting used to it. *shrugs*

And that's it. LOL
I'll see you guys later, nee? Hopefully I could get prettyful insights about the newest layout, just so I'd know if you prefer this one or the last. xDDDDD

Bye, sluts.

ラベル: , ,


Web Counters
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since:西暦2009 年3月 18日
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria

黒田 明日香。
Femme.
08-22.
O型.
Full time student, part time God.
❝No matter how much you think you love somebody, you'll step back when the pool of their blood edges up too close...❞

-Chuck Palahniuk, Lullaby-



stalkers online



Creative Commons License
(c) grace garcia. 2009