
TWITTER, ANYONE? :DDD
I know, I know. I'd probably just abandon this thing after a few days, delete it even if it starts to bug me with email notifications but everyone's been talking about it, haven't you noticed? DDD: I might as well just into the bandwagon.
I still don't get the concept though. Is it like, posting shout outs? Then what does it separate from Plurk? (because from what I've heard Plurk works the same way)
Oh well. *shruggles*
On the other note, I've finally installed a favicon. ^^
And look! It's an いちご!
*claps*Originally I wanted something that relates to me, a duck or gloomy bear or a vibrator but I can't seem to find anything else decent except this straberry one, and some random cupcakes that aren't even pretty. =/ But hey, if I get in the mood of making pixels I might as well make one myself. xDDD
And...I guess that's it. *chews on cheek*
ラベル: hah bloody hah, harhar, lolwhuuut, omgyayzzz, useless worthless babblings





Because I'm a trendwhore like that.







