平成21年6月20日土曜日
Posted by: アゲハ
Time: 1:06
*IZZZ DEAD* DDDD;
I'm supposed to be sleeping. Resting, whatever.
Or let's just say I'm supposed to be bawling at some corner for reasons....well, some of you guys already know.

B-but... ;____;

Ohgoddddd.
OhGodOhGodOhGodOhGodOhGodOhGodOhGodUNF! (*Q*)

I don't even know where to start. Uruha and the awesomely styled hair and Aoi and the lack of buttons of his shirt and Reita's necktie and Kai's scarf and Ruki... The gloves. Those kinky thoughts-inducing gloves and the amazing hair and the mature look and wehjefjsdhsgdhasbcjn.

/WAILS. DDDD8

Thank you, the GazettE, for once again shooing the dark clouds over my head. I love you guys. ♥

ラベル: , , , , , , , , ,


Web Counters
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since:西暦2009 年3月 18日
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria

黒田 明日香。
Femme.
08-22.
O型.
Full time student, part time God.
❝No matter how much you think you love somebody, you'll step back when the pool of their blood edges up too close...❞

-Chuck Palahniuk, Lullaby-



stalkers online



Creative Commons License
(c) grace garcia. 2009