平成21年6月18日木曜日
Posted by: アゲハ
Time: 17:04
my unreliable heart wavers.
CURRENT MOOD: [ Anxious ]
CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: 十七歳 - the GazettE

Hoooo ha! ^^
Okay, way to start an update. Hummm.

Oh well. Good Morning. ♥

School has started, and it was decent so far. I like all of my professors. Young and fresh, and interesting enough, me thinks. I'm just a little disappointed that my Lit teacher's not as wordy and poetic as I expected, and I think it's actually safe to say that I have a far more vast vocabulary than her *lol gets bricked* but she's not entirely bad. *shrugs*

And uh, I wanted to apologize about that rather morose, comment-locked update the other day. Everything just seemed really heavy for me for the past few days; my brother leaving, Lilith's condition worsening (she actually have two, severely-annoying vertical lines now. DD:) and just...things, really. I used to just laze around the house and try my best to stretch my away-from-the-school moments but for some reason I've been spending lots of times away from home. I'm either wandering around the mall or pestering Rachel's house. I couldn't really point it out, there's just something about being home that makes me royally ticked off.

And yes, I did cut my hair this short. It was pretty before, but far too normal for my taste so I chopped the front off, but didn't touch the back part so it'll look like a mullet. Like, a really weird, really short mullet.

I'm trying my very best to see this on the bright side, really. My brother leaving gives me a better chance of being in Japan, and mom just might give me a new laptop or we can just trade (She has Toshiba, which is pretty cool too) and I can just avoid all the fuckery at home by being at school. I guess I'll just have sit still and be strong till my streak of luck comes back, eh.

In other news, my birthday is in two months! *wejfjsdcbclapsclaps*
I can only ask for three things; Lilith to get better, a paid account, and DIM. ;____;

I don't really know what I could do to get myself a paid account, I think the only way to get it was to have a credit card that I could use but since my sister wont really let me use her friend's card anymore then I guess I'll just have to think of other ways. =/ It's pretty guaranteed to that Lilith will get better, I just want it to be as soon as possible since I'll be needing her for this semester and as for DIM...*sighs* I don't know, really. I'm pretty broke right now and even if I have enough money I wont be able to buy one unless I own a credit card. I really want it, and yes it could be just as easy as a phonecall for Anabelle and ask her to buy it for me but I dont think dad will even let me get to her. DDDD:

Ahh, life sucks.
And...I'm late. LOL

I'll get back to you guys later, ne? ^^

P.S//
I bought a stuffed toy yesterday. And well, I'm not really the stuffed toy kind of person but uh,

I don't know about you guys but he totally reminded me of this really cute, really squishy vocalist. xDDDD

When I saw it I was like :"ekjfhwjhegdjhewdRUKICOOKIE!" and bought it eventhough it's too damn pricey for a second-hand plushie. I just couldn't resist it and and and *insert more keyboard rape hurrr*

P.P.S//

Changed my background music to Juunana Sai by the GazettE. ♥
I honestly adore Without A Trace, but I think this song fits my current state. Except that I'm not seventeen. And I'm not pregnant. And I'm not in Tokyo.

It's just that the lyrics were as miserable as my heart. Hahaha!
And oh, if you feel like digging deeper into the song, here's the translation. It's really pretty. Makes me bawwww all the time. xDDDD

ラベル: , , , , , ,


Web Counters
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since:西暦2009 年3月 18日
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria

黒田 明日香。
Femme.
08-22.
O型.
Full time student, part time God.
❝No matter how much you think you love somebody, you'll step back when the pool of their blood edges up too close...❞

-Chuck Palahniuk, Lullaby-



stalkers online



Creative Commons License
(c) grace garcia. 2009