平成21年8月4日火曜日
Posted by: アゲハ
Time: 11:42
OH GOD.
OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GODDDDDD UNFFFF! *Q*

Okay, a question posted in [info]alicenineftw led me to this picture. Apparently, the original poster doesn't know or has no idea who drew this and she wanted to know more about it. I can't blame her because upon seeing it, I too was totally amazed at how good she draws. And how realistic too, that is.

Now, everyone knows they're not my alice nine OTP but god. OH GODDD I THINK I'M GOING TO EXPLODEEEEE!!!!11!!one!!!

alice nine tora and shou

OH GOD YOU GAIZ ARE YOU SEEING WHAT I'M SEEING?!!? IT'S A9 PR0N jehfjwgbsedcjhjansdj!!!

I'm...I'm dead. (T___T)
Now imagine if it was a ToraxSaga, or an Aoita. Or moreover, AN URUKI! *_____*

MANN I NEED TO TALK TO THAT ARTIST AND PERHAPS MAKE REQUESTS?!?! xDDDDD

ラベル: , , , , , , , ,


Web Counters
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since:西暦2009 年3月 18日
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria

黒田 明日香。
Femme.
08-22.
O型.
Full time student, part time God.
❝No matter how much you think you love somebody, you'll step back when the pool of their blood edges up too close...❞

-Chuck Palahniuk, Lullaby-



stalkers online



Creative Commons License
(c) grace garcia. 2009