[ Crazy, ehh? Like that's changed. LOL ]CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: OGRE - the GazettE
Goodmorning, bbs. ♥
I've come to notice that I haven't told you guys about what happened at my friend Carmela's birthday party, yes? Well, the event itself isn't very...eventful, but what we all went through just by going to the party is pretty much an interesting, new experience, per se.
To cut the plausibly long ass, tragic story short; it was a chain of seemingly unending unfortunate events. First, we were dismissed earlier on the seminar, which supposedly is a good thing but at the same time, it made us all agree into the idea of going to my other friend Emiline's house to doll up, which is pretty much the root of all them tragic events that occurred that day.
We were dismissed at two in the afternoon, went to Em's house, prepped for the party till five then it started raining. It was faintly a drizzle at first, something we didn't really consider threatening but after a few more minutes it started to pour down really hard. And since we all have our own umbrellas anyway (well, maybe except for miss careless right here. *points*) we still didn't quite see it bothering. But apparently, and very obviously, we were wrong.
When we got out of Em's house, it was pouring down even harder, which kinda made us all pouty because some of us, if not all, were wearing heels which would be totally ruined because of the rain. But Emiline promised us she'll get us a tricycle so it wasn't really a big deal now, was it?
So we waited for that tricycle she promised, most of us getting impatient after a few more minutes till this one tricycle driver went up to us and said that the tricycle that was supposed to fetch us from Em's house couldn't pass through anymore because of the flood. Yes, flood. Leg-freakin' high of dirty ass water from ditches and drainage and sewage filling the roads. We were all on the verge of tearing up because we practically wasted 4 hours over make-up and hair, only to find out that we wont be able to attend the party at all. But seriously, it gets better.
And no, I haven't even got to the best part. Not even close.
Emiline, feeling remotely responsible, assured us that she'll get someone to fetch us still and that there's still a way out of it. Perplexed, but we trusted her anyways because we can't really do anything about it. But what I didn't know is that the thing she said that was going to fetch us will be a cart. Yes, a cart slash motorcycle with no roofs, no seats and to be able to ride it you're gonna have to hop in and stand all throughout the drive.
So we weren't left with any choice and hopped in, first it was me and Ivy, and motherfuckingshit, I've never experienced something that disastrous in my eighteen years of existence. We were standing all throughout the ride, drenched in the rain with no hands to hold up an umbrella for us because we're pretty much using them to hold ourselves still as the cart moves/shakes/stumbles. We were on the verge of bawling our eyes our, while laughing hysterically and letting out occasional "ahh!"'s and "waaah!"'s.
I seriously thought like I was going to die. ;____;
Good thing though when it was all over, we were rewarded with amazing food from the party. Carmela was laughing at us because we came there drenched and haggard but hey, at least we came. xDDDDD
Seriously, just recalling the events makes me want to fucking slit someone's throat. Ughhhhh. DDDDD8
Anyways, on a much lighter note; I ADOPTED URUHAAAAA!!! 8DDDD
Okay, not literally, but there's this website called Squiby.net wherein you can adopt eggs and eventually they'll...err, grow. You'll have to click them once a day and each click corresponds to one point/level, and certain stages of its growth requires points to be attained. For instance, to be able to have a full grown Uruha, I'm gonna need to reach Level 151.
So for now, here he is.

Click Me!
Adopted from squiby
I named him Shima-chan because he's technically a chibi!Uru. Isn't that the cutest thing? xDDDDD
And I guess this update's been long enough. I should be preparing for school now, something I'm not really excited about. (>__>;) However, I'm pretty excited about doing groceries this afternoon. I've been wanting to make Chicken and Pork teriyaki but I just havent found time. Till now, that is.
See you later, guysss. ♥ ♥ ♥
ラベル: fuckery fuck fuck, shit happens, skewwwl, this is srs bsns, uruduckie♥, useless worthless babblings





it's like watching a car crash







