平成21年5月21日木曜日
Posted by: アゲハ
Time: 10:28
Thundercats gooooo!
*clears throat*
For a lack of a better thing to post, behold one of the perviest conversation to ever graced my Y!M message archives.

This is the conversation me and Jaja had two nights ago. I just had to share for the lulz.

WAHNING:: INSANE, SQUEEING, DELUSIONAL, CREAMING FANGIRLS AHEAD. I REPEAT, INSANE, SQUEEING, DELUSIONAL, CREAMING FANGIRLS AHEADDDDDD!


*shrugs* I warned you.

Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:06:51 PM): so what's keeping you busy?
gracie (5/19/2009 10:07:01 PM): uh, nothing much.
gracie (5/19/2009 10:07:10 PM): I was a little sick yesterday but im okay now.
gracie (5/19/2009 10:07:14 PM): Just a little cold and all.
gracie (5/19/2009 10:07:22 PM): And I've been watching Kuroshitsuji. xDDD
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:07:27 PM): di naman swine flu? O_O
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:07:29 PM): OOOOG
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:07:31 PM): *H
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:07:32 PM): lol
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:07:42 PM): i sound like i just got punched lmao
gracie (5/19/2009 10:07:52 PM): hahhahaha!
gracie (5/19/2009 10:07:54 PM): Not really. xDDDD
gracie (5/19/2009 10:07:57 PM): I dont eat pork.
gracie (5/19/2009 10:08:10 PM): Just chicken and a little beef and lots of veggies.
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:08:20 PM): FRSRS.
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:08:25 PM): Even Japan has swine flu.
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:08:31 PM): i hope our boys are all right <3
gracie (5/19/2009 10:09:56 PM): Hahhaha!
gracie (5/19/2009 10:10:14 PM): I bet it's giving pork cutlet business a run for its money. xDDD
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:10:35 PM): ahahahahahahahahahaha
gracie (5/19/2009 10:11:40 PM): But yeah, poor boys.
gracie (5/19/2009 10:11:56 PM): I bet they miss their pork cutlet food orgy.
gracie (5/19/2009 10:11:59 PM): xDDDD
gracie (5/19/2009 10:12:14 PM): I think they use pork in curry too?
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:13:33 PM): loooooooool
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:13:37 PM): i think so
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:13:43 PM): or maybe now they have to make do with chicked
gracie (5/19/2009 10:13:46 PM): OMG POOR TORA! ;__;
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:13:47 PM): *chicken
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:13:51 PM): or w/e
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:13:53 PM): yeah T_T
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:13:57 PM): you should call him now
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:14:01 PM): ask him if he had eaten
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:14:08 PM): i bet he's waiting for you to check up on him XD
gracie (5/19/2009 10:14:23 PM): Bahahhaa!
gracie (5/19/2009 10:14:34 PM): I'd offer him some of my pancakes, if he wants.
gracie (5/19/2009 10:14:36 PM): ....
gracie (5/19/2009 10:14:47 PM): Okay, for some reason that just sounded so wrong. =/
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:16:17 PM): XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:16:21 PM): pancakes lolololololol
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:16:30 PM): are they buttered? *grins naughtily*
gracie (5/19/2009 10:17:11 PM): OMG!
gracie (5/19/2009 10:17:12 PM): LOL
gracie (5/19/2009 10:17:26 PM): It's something I'd be telling Ruki or Tora, nee?
gracie (5/19/2009 10:17:39 PM): "D-dont eat out all my pancakes, Ruki-samaaaaa!"
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:17:55 PM): XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:17:56 PM): nooooo
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:18:02 PM): the images ....... *noseblood*
gracie (5/19/2009 10:18:16 PM): Bahahhahaha!
gracie (5/19/2009 10:18:27 PM): Admit it.
gracie (5/19/2009 10:18:32 PM): You'd tell Aki the same thing.
gracie (5/19/2009 10:18:33 PM): xDDDD
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:18:36 PM): T_T
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:18:42 PM): no i'd be too shy *blushes*
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:18:53 PM): idek how to seduce the man
gracie (5/19/2009 10:19:23 PM): You dont?!?! O___O
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:19:38 PM): no T_T
gracie (5/19/2009 10:19:39 PM): I think guys have this innate fascination over boobies. So just, flash them I guess?
gracie (5/19/2009 10:19:40 PM): xDDD
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:19:46 PM): he's.... too sexy *noseblood*
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:19:53 PM): ...i lack the equipment
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:19:56 PM): T_T
gracie (5/19/2009 10:20:11 PM): You're still a girl. Guys like girls.
gracie (5/19/2009 10:20:28 PM): Unless Aki isn't straight, but I'm soooo sure he is.
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:20:39 PM): i'd prolly say something like,"hey, can you teach me how to lick things properly?"
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:20:42 PM): lol that sounds so lame
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:20:48 PM): OMFG DON'T SAY THAT
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:20:53 PM): *sound of my heart breaking*
gracie (5/19/2009 10:21:47 PM): Or maybe you'd be like, "Hey, maybe you can lick me? Nooo! I-i mean, maybe you can teach me how to lick things properly."
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:21:56 PM): XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:22:23 PM): or maybe like
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:22:32 PM): "hm, i wonder how your 'bass' tastes like"
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:22:35 PM): lmao so sleazy
gracie (5/19/2009 10:22:56 PM): OMG WHICH BASS!?!?!
gracie (5/19/2009 10:22:57 PM): xDDD
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:23:06 PM): XDDD see
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:23:08 PM): sleazy


(Then for some reason, our topic lead to Aki's....shoesize. o____O;)


gracie (5/19/2009 10:28:45 PM): how tall is he?
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:32:32 PM): 5 7
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:32:36 PM): XD
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:32:47 PM): shoe size is... 27cm lol
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:32:52 PM): or was it 29?
gracie (5/19/2009 10:33:29 PM): Ooh tall enough.
gracie (5/19/2009 10:33:31 PM): Wow.
gracie (5/19/2009 10:33:32 PM): xDD
gracie (5/19/2009 10:33:34 PM): Big foot.
gracie (5/19/2009 10:33:36 PM): *feet
gracie (5/19/2009 10:33:44 PM): do you know what they say about big feet?
gracie (5/19/2009 10:33:46 PM): xDDDD
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:33:48 PM): yes
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:34:18 PM): XDDDDD
gracie (5/19/2009 10:34:23 PM): IT MEANS BIG
gracie (5/19/2009 10:34:26 PM): …SHOES.
gracie (5/19/2009 10:34:27 PM): xDDD
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:34:30 PM): tora has big feet right?
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:34:33 PM): LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
gracie (5/19/2009 10:34:37 PM): You pervert. You were thinking something else, werent you??
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:34:49 PM): ofc i was
gracie (5/19/2009 10:34:50 PM): Hahahha even if he has small feet, we’ve already confirmed he’s huge.
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:34:52 PM): admit it, you were too
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:34:57 PM): XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:34:59 PM): o kitams
gracie (5/19/2009 10:35:04 PM): xDDDDDDDD
gracie (5/19/2009 10:35:20 PM): We actually had that topic in genetics.
gracie (5/19/2009 10:35:27 PM): Like, the general symmetry of the body.
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:35:58 PM): XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:36:01 PM): ooooooooh <3
gracie (5/19/2009 10:36:08 PM): i dont remember much because i was like, in dreamland half of the time pero my prof did mention na possible daw that a guy with big feet has massive mangrapes.
gracie (5/19/2009 10:36:09 PM): xDDDD
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:37:09 PM): omg
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:37:12 PM): dyosko
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:37:15 PM): lmao mangrapes
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:37:19 PM): brb loling forever
gracie (5/19/2009 10:37:27 PM): HAHAHHAA WHATT?
gracie (5/19/2009 10:37:37 PM): DID I SAY SOMETHING WRONG?
gracie (5/19/2009 10:37:39 PM): xDDD
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:37:45 PM): NO omfg mangrapes
gracie (5/19/2009 10:37:50 PM): xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:37:53 PM): first time i heard that
gracie (5/19/2009 10:37:54 PM): Thats how I call it.
gracie (5/19/2009 10:38:01 PM): Or pork swords.
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:38:04 PM): jaysus
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:38:06 PM): oh
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:38:10 PM): i know porkswords lmao
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:38:11 PM): XDDDDD
gracie (5/19/2009 10:38:18 PM): Yeah thats quite a popular term.
gracie (5/19/2009 10:38:25 PM): But i prefer mangrapes. LOL
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:38:45 PM): LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:38:49 PM): uruballs come to mind
gracie (5/19/2009 10:39:02 PM): Hahahhahhaa trueee.
gracie (5/19/2009 10:39:32 PM): He has massive mangrapes too. I bet he'd be an insane multiplier.
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:39:35 PM): <3
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:39:37 PM): baller lmao
gracie (5/19/2009 10:39:48 PM): Stupid, lucky, japanese girls. >.>
gracie (5/19/2009 10:39:50 PM): LOL
gracie (5/19/2009 10:39:58 PM): BALLIN' INDEED.
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:40:37 PM): IKR T_T
gracie (5/19/2009 10:41:23 PM): I wonder where he draws the guts to wear those skimpy manshorts.
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:41:26 PM): i wanna go to japan now
gracie (5/19/2009 10:41:31 PM): Seriously, im a little scared for him.
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:41:32 PM): LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL TRUFAX
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:41:36 PM): yeah
gracie (5/19/2009 10:41:39 PM): Like everytime he jumps around, I feel like his balls are gonna slide out of his short holes. O___O
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:41:43 PM): i feel like them balls are gonna pop out
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:41:51 PM): TRUE OMFG LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
gracie (5/19/2009 10:42:37 PM): LOLOLOOLOLOLOLZZZ
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:43:07 PM): omfg too hilarious
gracie (5/19/2009 10:43:12 PM): I bet if I get to Japan and watch them live, I’d probably end up buying front row seats and just be like O______O at him. xDDDD
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:44:11 PM): yes
gracie (5/19/2009 10:44:17 PM): And maybe get some juggling lessons beforehand.
gracie (5/19/2009 10:44:18 PM): xDDD
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:44:19 PM): and just stare at his crotch until he notices you
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:44:26 PM): oh yes XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
gracie (5/19/2009 10:45:17 PM): Hahahha yeah.
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:45:42 PM): he'd be like, doushite?
gracie (5/19/2009 10:45:43 PM): I would eyerape him until he starts feeling uncomfortable, call for security and get the guards to throw me off.
gracie (5/19/2009 10:45:44 PM): LOL
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:45:50 PM): XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:46:18 PM): oh yes
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:46:20 PM): but meh
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:46:24 PM): i think he'd get horny too
gracie (5/19/2009 10:46:34 PM): Hahhaha trueee. xDDD
Mizuki Amano (5/19/2009 10:46:44 PM): one night stand with uru
gracie (5/19/2009 10:46:50 PM): For some reason, Uru gets a little too happy in his pants when doing lives.


Bahahaha. Oh aren't we the coolest? xDDDD
*gets bricked for such a nonsensical update*

Errrr....I'll get back at you guys latersss. ♥

ラベル: , , , , , , , , , ,


Web Counters
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since:西暦2009 年3月 18日
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria

黒田 明日香。
Femme.
08-22.
O型.
Full time student, part time God.
❝No matter how much you think you love somebody, you'll step back when the pool of their blood edges up too close...❞

-Chuck Palahniuk, Lullaby-



stalkers online



Creative Commons License
(c) grace garcia. 2009