平成21年5月12日火曜日
Posted by: アゲハ
Time: 17:41
hah bloody hah!

IT'S BLOOD FREAKIN' REDDD!!!11!!

Omg, I love it so much. *A*
At first I was still a little skeptic about it, thinking it wont be this red because I didn't apply any bleach of sorts which would've helped me brighten up the color but it's still awesome. jdhgfehfvcd!

I have to thank Rachel's mom though because she was able to even it out. It fits me soooo well. *grins and giggles like an idiot* In that picture, it looks a little too bright though since I took it with Lilith's webcam and the windows in my room sucked up the damn sun so pretty much it looks that bright outdoors, while it looks a little subtle indoors. I love how vibrant it looks in that picture, nee. xDDD

And one more good news! Summer classes is ovarrrrr! *glomps everyone in sight*
It should be a good news in general, since I wont have to wake up every damn morning just to attend good-for-nothing classes I dont think I'd even benefit into but hey, it's all over now. And besides, it did helpme save a couple of bucks since I'll be needing alot for all my girldates. Yay~♥

Okay, I'll shut up now. xDDDD

ラベル: , , , , , , , ,


Web Counters
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since:西暦2009 年3月 18日
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria

黒田 明日香。
Femme.
08-22.
O型.
Full time student, part time God.
❝No matter how much you think you love somebody, you'll step back when the pool of their blood edges up too close...❞

-Chuck Palahniuk, Lullaby-



stalkers online



Creative Commons License
(c) grace garcia. 2009