平成21年5月16日土曜日
Posted by:
アゲハ
Time:
22:41
Meh.
I
FEEL
LIKE
SHIT. DDDDD:
Don't ask.
ラベル:
shit happens
,
this is srs bsns
平成21年5月16日土曜日
Posted by:
アゲハ
Time:
22:41
Meh.
I
FEEL
LIKE
SHIT. DDDDD:
Don't ask.
ラベル:
shit happens
,
this is srs bsns
More About Me
Profile
Contact Information
Email:
YOUR EMAIL HERE
Other accounts and whatnot. (:
By Post
you autocomplete me.
hah bloody hah!
the best things in life aren't things.
Because I'm a trendwhore like that.
OMG I FORGOT!! *0*
and i can't seem to wake up from this nightmare
I am not afraid.
'rape me in my thighs'? o___O;
Huwaaaa!
tell me i'm the only one.
By Month
3月 2009
4月 2009
5月 2009
6月 2009
7月 2009
8月 2009
Say Something
Tagboard. Maximum width of 700px. Height can be infinite.
credits
Hosts :
Photobucket
.
Tinypic
.
Fileden
.
icons are from
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
.
ルキ animated moodthemes are from
Milith
Emoticons are from
kao-ani
Browser:
Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution:
1280 x 800 pixels
Established since:
西暦2009 年3月 18日
Host:
Blogger
Layout:
Indie Devotee
Done by:
Victoria
Follow My Blog
黒田 明日香。
Femme.
08-22.
O型.
Full time student, part time God.
❝No matter how much you think you love somebody, you'll step back when the pool of their blood edges up too close...❞
-Chuck Palahniuk,
Lullaby
-
Gennell.
Alex.
Chiaki.
Ling.
Fatima.
(:
『
stalkers online
』
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
(c) grace garcia. 2009