平成21年5月18日月曜日
Posted by: アゲハ
Time: 10:07
WHUT? WHUUUTTT?!?!
I just watched the Finale of America's Next Top Model and had the biggest, BIGGEST disappointment regarding the show.

ALLISON SHOULD HAVE FAKEN WON I CAN'T BELIEVE EEETTT!!!11! DDDDD:

Shitfuck, I hate how everything and even the judging part scream Allison to win but for some fucked up reason she didn't and I can't even comprehend where they pull out that fucked up decision. I mean, I like Teyona and I think she's an amazing model but when it came down to the Final two, Allison did put up a MUCH better show. She was consistent, unique, fresh, unpredictable,, haute fucking couture and yet she didn't freakin' won?!?!

How fucked up can that be? DDD:
S-she was my girlcrush! *criezzzz*

/rant.

ラベル: , , , , , ,


Web Counters
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since:西暦2009 年3月 18日
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria

黒田 明日香。
Femme.
08-22.
O型.
Full time student, part time God.
❝No matter how much you think you love somebody, you'll step back when the pool of their blood edges up too close...❞

-Chuck Palahniuk, Lullaby-



stalkers online



Creative Commons License
(c) grace garcia. 2009