[ Cheerful, at last. xDDD ]CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: Kairos - scRew
YAY I'M FEELING SOO AWESOME.
AWESOME AND GAY. *dances around like a retard*
It's not like nothing had gone wrong today. Infact, my dad was in a yelling fit all day long, proving my theory of him starting his run towards male menopause but I still felt quite amazing. Like, nothing can ever go wrong.
I woke up at around seven and started washing my stuffed toys (no apparent reason, really. They're neither dirty nor stained) I also bathed Torakittie (and I know she probably hates me for that since she haven't been clinging onto me like the usual but whatever. She was soo starting to smell! DDD:) along with many other things. And to make things even more awesome, I bathe them all using my infamous rose-scented bathwash and now, they all smell just like me! *lol is being silly*
After that I started fixing my blog; adding more userpics for my entries, tweaking my cbox (since the previous format is common as fuckkk. =/) and revamping my singingbox code since it stopped playing about a few days ago. Then went to facebook and harassed everyone's wall with my nonsensical quiz results, went to friendster, demanding people to greet me a happy mom's day and lastly, to livejournal, where I had my usual, daily dose of jrock porn. *nods knowingly*
Then during lunch, my dad was out to attend some celebration so I was given the liberty to decide what to eat and of course, I made spaghetti! ♥ Not the common, tasteless ones your mom cooks for you during family days, oh no. *gets brickerd* It was a white sauce spaghetti (or carbonara, if you may) I made with mushroom soup, all purpose cream, cheese and a bottle of beer. Oh joy. xDDD
And pretty much, I just slept the day away. ♥
It wasn't because I was lazing around, but 'cause I got them all covered before lunch even starts. I cleaned the whole house, mop the floor, scrub pee stains on the bathroom floor, fold my clothes and even write up a few words for Delirium (though I doubt there'll be any updates soon). I don't really know what's up with me and why I was feeling and acting all productive but hey, as long as it's fulfilling, I wont complain. ^^
Took a nap, woke up at around 6 and of course, dad starts ranting again about how much of a bum I am, clearly not taking time to look around and see how clean the whole house was. It was aggravating, but since I was feeling specially light and fuzzy all day, nothing was strong enough to bring me down. ♥
And....pretty much the rest is history. I settled infront of my computer and ranted on Rachel about changing my plans with my hair. I was rooting to dye it blue like this, but after getting some advice from Caitlin and being enlightened over the harmful effects of bleach (not that I didn't know. I've bleached my hair before, but not as strong as I'm required too if I end up getting a blue hair) I've decided to change my plans and dye it wine red like this and this instead. It looks pretty awesome still eh? Not as drastic like I wanted it to be, but at least it'll spare me my healthy hair and a sermon from my adviser. *shrugs*
I'll probably get it dyed either tomorrow or Tuesday afternoon. Hopefully I won't have to have it professionally done because I'm seriously broke right now. Blame the girldates I've been engaging myself with. Haha~!
See you later, bitches. ♥
-duckie-
ラベル: being a happy twat, hah bloody hah, harhar, lolwhuuut, sounds like a plan ehh, this is srs bsns, useless worthless babblings, vanity is my favorite sin





the best things in life aren't things.







