[ Bitchy ]CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: Blue Star - Vidoll
This update may come out as a bit of a ranty post, or more so, a shameless expose' of my most recent epiphany (READ: 5 minutes ago). And it involves some people. ALOT of people, actually. People who, regrettably, have been given access to my blog now, which is why it took me a while to think about whether I should post this or not. I might--no, I will wind up hurting other people's feelings with what I'm about to say, and I know I'm bound to regret this later. But I know myself well, just like everybody else here, and I know that when times like these come along, my only resolve is a shrug of my shoulders and an "I don't give a flying fuck."
For a start,
I....don't fancy people disrespecting my fandom.
I know that's probably too damn vague to comprehend but the thing is, for the past few days I've been mingling (or at least trying to mingle) with some people I used to share the same fanbase with. And I was really happy, seeing old acquaintances and meeting few new ones, and it gets me excited knowing that I gained another reason to stay online as long as I used to do, seeing as I'm starting to lose my affection towards the internet. It was refreshing, to say the least.
But after a while, I felt something rather...peculiar. And I know it was probably just me and my paranoid self, the good ol' Gracie who constantly thinks everyone is after her, that's why I tried my best to shun the thought, set it aside and tried my best to enjoy things the way I did a few days ago. But the more I've observed, the more I noticed it. And I know they might have not been doing this on purpose but I felt like my new fandom is being inadvertently mocked.
The petty comments, unwatched words, careless claims...although they were minor, it got to me somehow. Probably it was just me, being all used to Livejournal communities where we're united by adoration of the same fandom. Sure, there were disagreements, conflicts of beliefs and opinions, unnecessary drama, but there's still no denying that we love the same band, and no matter how many times you've crossed a certain user, the previous arguments will be out the window the moment the issue dies, and most of us would just bury the hatchet and forget everything, just like how mature people should act. Everyone respects everybody.
Perhaps I was just so used to it that this new-found way of interaction took me aback. And the fact that I can't just reply to them and give my two cents without sounding like a complete drama queen made it all too damn frustrating to handle. And blah, I dont know, really. I wanted to understand, because I know I'm better than this, getting all worked up by teenagers who don't even know what they're talking about but I can't help but be disappointed.
The thing is, if you don't like something, either shut up about it or accept it with open arms. I didn't really appreciate how things got down, in a way that again, maybe done unconsciously but it somehow degraded other people's interests. I know that I may not be the one to talk, seeing as how much of a loose canon I, too could be but I'd always try and rationalize my claims. I won't leave it hanging into thin air and ignore whoever got offended because I value their opinions and interests just as much as I want them to value mine.
It was my fault, I know. Now that I'm different, now that I'm oblivious of how that world works now. I guess there's no sense of blaming anyone but myself. Hence, today will pretty much be the last time I'd be talking to them. I dont want to verge into a world I can't understand anymore.
....*le sigh*
And pretty much I realized this may be the exact reason why I'm feeling so shitty recently. It may sound shallow to many, but it frustrates me everytime I fail to express what I truly feel. And that's the reason why I decided to blog about it. I just...needed to get it out of my chest, I guess.
IN OTHAR NEWS:::
WE WATCHED ANGELS AND DEMONSSS!!11!!! xDDD
Okay, quite a little late since we did it last Friday but due to my effeminate sensibilities, I failed to babble about it just like I'm supposed to. (.___.)
But to sum it all up?
OMGZ IT SUCKS SO MUCH RAT BALLS THAT I FEEL LIKE SHOOTING MYSELF IN THE ANUS. :C I could forgive how they butchered the plot, changed the events and made it a sequel instead of a prequel, thus ruining alot of characterizations and timelines, but what I could not forgive is how they pretty much eliminated 2 of the most important characters in the story. Also, with how they killed Carlo Ventresca's true reason behind his evil scheme, which is pretty much the biggest twist in the story itself.
And above everything else, the speech. The motherfucking, moving, amazing, magical speech isn't there. Nowhere. Nada! Can't be found anyfuckingwhere and really, if I wasn't seating next to Gennell whom I love dearly (♥ xDDD) I might have strangled whoever unlucky person next to me. Seriouslyyyyy. DDDD:
It was just a mess, really. And see how I didn't even bother to put spoilers? It's because I really want people to read this ahead before they barge into the nearest theatre, buy those overpriced tickets and waste two and a half hours off of their precious, precious time. It was a big disappointment, seeing as how much I like the book. True, not the best I've read (Nothing beats The Kite Runner for me, really) but for a thriller/adventure/suspense/drama it's quite a decent one.
And I guess that's it. I ranted enough. *stuffs fist in my mouth*
Maybe I should work on my stories more. Writing is an awesome outlet, ehh. But um, err...we'll see.
Bye, stupids. 8DDDD
-duckie-
ラベル: bawwww, i bitch, maaad duckie, raggeeee, shit happens, this is srs bsns, useless worthless babblings, wtf





Baby, you were begging for it.







