平成21年6月30日火曜日
Posted by: アゲハ
Time: 8:04
happiness and misery goes hand in hand.
CURRENT MOOD: [ Giggly ]
CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: Maggots - the GazettE


EHHH?! NANDE?!?! A BUNNY? O___________O
Never in the life of me had I expected Ruki to wear something like that. And what's even more disturbing is how radical it was, yet it still fits him tremendously in all sense of the word LOL. xDDDDDDD

I hattttteee him when he's being cute. >//////<
Anybody else thinks he has a perfect collarbone?!OMG I wanna lick ittt! DDD8

Anyways,
OH HAIII THAR, BBS!
*lol is obviously in a good mood*

Now as you can see, I'm high up in the clouds. I couldn't quite point out why but for some reason, everything just feels right today. No, bad luck hasn't ceased it flow for me; dad's still broke, Lilith's still defective, I'm still somewhat....miserable, but just like how a friend once told me, they can only stay bad for so long and knowing myself, I know that I'll get through this eventually, and the only way to survive this was to not dwell on every bad thing that had and will occur.

Naturally, I would hate myself for breaking down like I did the past couple of weeks, but then again a part of me is telling that maybe I need that little knock in the head. I need to be faced with the fact that not all things are going to stay for good, and not all things are going to stay bad for me either. There were things that I've seen coming, things I know would wind up hurting me in the end but I verged on it still, something I dont and never will regret, but I admit I've been careless and this taught me just how to brace myself for it.

I'm...glad I'm clearing things in my head right now though. It feels good to be enlightened, to be able to see the bright side of things once again. I've always been the type who dwell on her emotions, because somehow and some way they were all I've got, but I'm also glad of how I've taught myself to be strong enough to handle everything. I'm glad of how I can easily get tired of things, which can only result to me pushing myself forward.

It may have been a rough patch, but I'm glad of what it made me, nonetheless. *smiles*

*sighs satisfyingly*
And lol of course, the GazettE's album teasers and magazine scans played a huuuge part for it too. Hahaha! I know I am sooo going to sound sooo ridiculous right now but I just love how this band make me feel. *blush* The music they make were innovative, moving people in a way they just might need to and what made me love them more was how passionate they are with what they do. Their popularity have grown into thousands, millions even in Japan as well as all over the world and yet they still prefer to stay underground. They do free lives, tour all over their country with all their might, and true they're actually earning a living in this but unlike other artists, you can see through just how dedicated they are of what they do and doesn't go out there just to sell.

If you guys have heard of their song 'Hyena', it's actually about Ruki's distaste towards idols in Japan (specifically Johnny's Entertainment) who makes a living through voyeurism, in the sense that all they'd ever need is a pretty face and hot body and they're ready to go. He's practically dissing the way they were handled, and the way they use their fame as it is. I personally love that song because it isn't just beautiful melody-wise, the lyrics were intense and substantial too. (click here to see the actual song translation) I love how they can bravely give their say on whatever issue they want to get involve with, no holds barred, just how us normal people would mumble to ourselves about how bad things had been going around us. The only difference is that they actually have the courage to amplify their voice and get the message through people.

It's simply....amazing, really.
And lol, I'm fangirling. *resists the urge to jump around like a retard*
I guessed I've babbled enough. Gah, it had been a while since I made a sensible, non-rant update nooo? Well, I'm glad. xDDDDDDDDDD

And I need to go because it's already 8 and I'm not even prepped for school! DDDDD;
I'll see you guys later, nee? ♥

-duckieloo-

ラベル: , , , , , , , , ,


Web Counters
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since:西暦2009 年3月 18日
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria

黒田 明日香。
Femme.
08-22.
O型.
Full time student, part time God.
❝No matter how much you think you love somebody, you'll step back when the pool of their blood edges up too close...❞

-Chuck Palahniuk, Lullaby-



stalkers online



Creative Commons License
(c) grace garcia. 2009