平成21年7月6日月曜日
Posted by: アゲハ
Time: 7:26
Yuuuus!
BELATED HAPPY BIRSDAY TO MY MOM AND SHOU-NIICHAN!

/Fail.
I feel horrible for not posting a birthday greeting for them yesterday, more so that I don't have a birthday graphic for Shou. It's just that school has been cruel to me and now I'm dumped with stupid Experimental Psych outputs that I need to present in God-Knows-Fucking-How. Seriously, that course is bound to push me at the edge of my sanity. God forbid for that to be soon. DDDDD;

In other news, tho.
I now has dark blue hair. xDDDDDDDDD

It was just some spur of the moment thing; me and Rachel were talking about how similar my hairstyle was with Sakata-san (a friend of mine from school and yes, she's Japanese) and knowing myself, I wouldn't really allow anything that trivial to happen so upon dismissal, I dragged her to the nearest Hair Product store and bought some cheap hairdye.

And the end product.
True, I would've preferred it lighter but seeing as how dark hair brought out the color of my fakegreen eyes, I've decided to keep this. For now, that is. If I am to have it bleached for it to be lighter, I will probably have it professionally-done. *nods*

And Lol, I would looooveee to embed that picture but seeing as how slutty I posed in there, I'd rather now. xDDDDDDDDD also, because someone from Japan is viewing my blog ekjhfsjdn! SNEAKY BASTARDDDD! DDDD8

And uh, goodbye. *is seriously 10 minutes late for school now.* =/

EDITTT;

Hahaha. Seriously, last one before I go.

Turning it B&W made it wee less slutty so there you go! xDDDDD

ラベル: , , , , , , , ,


Web Counters
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since:西暦2009 年3月 18日
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria

黒田 明日香。
Femme.
08-22.
O型.
Full time student, part time God.
❝No matter how much you think you love somebody, you'll step back when the pool of their blood edges up too close...❞

-Chuck Palahniuk, Lullaby-



stalkers online



Creative Commons License
(c) grace garcia. 2009