First,
Something's been bugging me for the past few days, and that is how I've been getting tons of hits from the same IP address. It's not from Gen nor Rachel, (I would know, since I kept them in my address book just so I could separate them from err...potential stalkers) and I think beyond them there hadn't been anyone who's allowed to just strut in and out of my blogsite without leaving any tags. It was kind of....alarming, so to speak.
And what's worst is how this certain user had been browsing my older posts, and if I didn't know any better I'd think it was one of those old, stalking cases again. But I am quite sure I've blocked her IP before, so I'm guessing, and somewhat hoping this is just another harmless, curious person who just haven't had the courage to come up and say hi.
But still, since I'm on my bitch mode today, I'll be broadcasting this person's IP address. Not because I want him/her to be a target of all them hackers around (I doubt they'd use this against you though, whoever you are) but because I want you to be informed that I can see your visits. And it's starting to bug me and if you still refuse to let me know who you are and why are you constantly hitting my blog then I guess I have no other choice but to block you.

Again, I'm not doing this to humiliate you in any way. I just want people to know how serious I am with regards of monitoring my blog visitors. Just notify me in any way (MAIL&Y!M: xshotgun_sinnersx@yahoo.com // tag on my cbox), explain your agendas and I'll take this post down as soon as I get to it.
I'm giving you 'till 7 tonight to formally introduce yourself to me.
ラベル: i bitch, this is srs bsns





Bitchmode on.







