平成21年5月22日金曜日
Posted by: アゲハ
Time: 7:23
he nutted already?!!?
CURRENT MOOD: [ Grumpy ]
CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: Headache Man - the GazettE

I know that this blog had delivered nothing but nonsensical, rant-infested posts for the past few days. And trust me, I hate it. Hate hearing myself bitch over the simplest things, and as much as I want my last rant to be the last, I can't help it. Everybody needs to get it over with this bullshit and yes, normally I wouldn't stereotype myself as "everybody" but I guess in this case I could pass. Because I'm just as pissed off as everyone who've ever heard of this crap.

This will be a short one, I promise.
(but don't hold onto that, you know me. *shrugs*)

Anyways,
I think everybody have heard of that Katrina Halili scandal? Well, normally I'm one of those very few who wouldn't give a ratshit, pretty much because sex videos aren't really a new thing nowadays. But when this whole hype had started flowing almost every fucking where, I couldn't resist the curiosity building up inside me. So I tuned in into the news, something I don't normally do, and waited for bits and updates over the issue.

I was intrigued at first at how this issue had reached the supreme court. Lately I've been seeing newsclips of senators raging over the issue, babbling away with nonsensical claims, silently screaming that the senate should fuzz over this tiny issue more than they should in, I dont know, heavier issues that actually concern the whole citizenship of this country. True, there were laws that condemn such act and when an issue goes through the extent of breaching laws, then it should be srs bsns, that I understand. But what I don't fucking get is why's everyone all over this bullshit?

Sure, I should never be the one to talk since I know barely of the damn issue except that boy fucks girl, boy tapes it and for some inane reason it spread like wildfire across the intarwebs. Musing over that, I've decided to dig deeper into the issue. Hence, I tried searching for the actual sex video online.

And, god. I don't even know how to explain this.
Pretty much, it was the most disappointing sex video I've ever seen in my entire life. The whole clip was about forty three minutes long, and for the first 10-20 minutes it had been nothing but still shot of the bed and the guy fidgeting all over the place. Then girl comes in, started with fondling and err..something else that I shouldn't elaborate (for the sake of keeping this blog PG-13. Sorry guys.) and pretty much after that the real show when on.

Now comes the cherry on top of this mediocrity,
The guy fucking nutted in less than 10 minutes of the actual sex. Now, I was never really the porn-junkie type, but I am capable of telling whether a porn was a good porn or not. And it was bad, reaaally, reaaally bad to the point that even a flailing virgin like myself weren't stimulated in any way.

I don't even know why I'm ranting over the actual video, but I was just really pissed. Pissed, because I get to finally see and realize that it wasn't just my irrational, contradictory self talking when I refused to even pay attention to this issue. It was because it's just...not freakin' worth it, you know?

At first, I wasn't feeling bad for the girl. I was thinking that she just got what she deserves; for hooking up with a not-so-single jerk, for being careless and letting her guard down, for being stupid most of fucking all. But now I just feel really sorry for the her. I mean, if I was in her place (let's say jerk Tora taped me in such fashion. *coughs*) I would've just shrugged it off and tell people to fuck off because I had my fuck of the century. Scandalous much, but it was worth riding Tora, you know?

But sadly, the sex was dissatisfying. And I can almost see where she's coming from and why she's bawling infront of the senate. The girl's sexually frustrated as fuck. *shrugs*

I don't watch television, plainly because I see it as a huge downer pill. I hate how just tuning into a five-minute newsbreak could already sour up my whole day. I hate how mundane, afternoon telenovelas get away with their superficial, moral-induced facade when clearly, if you'd only dig deeper into their plots and characterizations, all you'll ever see are flaws. And I hate how everyone swoons over it, patronizes it even, obliviously being lulled by the fake images that the television had been feeding them. And I've always been glad that I'm not part of the hype, because it may be an important medium of communication, entertainment and social awareness to others, but to me it's pretty much the most vile, manipulative human invention to have ever exist.

And just like in the scandal's case, it was oversensationalized by the media but thinking about it, there were other less fortunate girls who've been a victim of these crimes. Girls that deserve our sympathy more any actress, and the only reason why their cases were pushed in the backseat was because they're just normal people, with normal lives that if shattered, nobody would even give a ratshit about. And it was unfair in more ways than one, because I think people should be more concerned of the issue itself, rather than the people involved in the issue.

I just hate how the media's turning people into tragedy-starved lunatics. *sighs*

ANYWAYSSSSS,
For a much lighter, less-srs bsns news, this awesome graphic maker hachi_707 of livejournal made another batch of awesum Gaze wallies and icons! Yayzz! I'm currently using, pretty much her cutest creation so far;

Teehee. ♥
I hate how simple things like these could turn me into a mindless, giggling idiot. xDDDD

And uh, I got to go. Enrollment day. *cringes*
I'll get back to you guys after I deal with my school crap, and spam you more with awesome posts. Oh you know I'm good at it. Admit it! *pokes your side*

See ya later, fuckwits. You guys mean alot to me. ♥

ラベル: , , , , , , , , , ,


Web Counters
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since:西暦2009 年3月 18日
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria

黒田 明日香。
Femme.
08-22.
O型.
Full time student, part time God.
❝No matter how much you think you love somebody, you'll step back when the pool of their blood edges up too close...❞

-Chuck Palahniuk, Lullaby-



stalkers online



Creative Commons License
(c) grace garcia. 2009