平成21年8月21日金曜日
Posted by: アゲハ
Time: 19:37
it's deeper, sweeter, do me more.
CURRENT MOOD: [ Bouncy ]
CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: ぬけがら - Plastic Tree

Why, hello there bbs. ♥
Ahh, it's been a week since I last updated. Been pretty busy at school. Wait, infact, school's been ALOT busier this past week and I bet it'll be more hellish for the coming weeks. I'm getting by smoothly, though. *nods*

And uh, yeah.

➤ I think I haven't told you guys the story of stupid Gracie and her boots. ><; Long story short, stupid Gracie brought them to school to show it to her classmate because they'll be needing one for our Lit. 3 play and stupid Gracie, being as stupid as ever, stupidly left the boots to a place she can't even fucking remember. I--I mean, she said it could've just been in the two classrooms she had their classes in that day, but she've already asked people around the school but said pair of boots weren't sighted anywhere at all.

Now, certainly some greedy ass jerk had already found those boots and didn't return, god forbid stupid Gracie is currently wishing right now for that person to get in some freak accident and loose his/her fugly feet, but pretty much stupid Gracie can't really put blame on anybody else except her stupid self. And now she's missing a pair of boots from her collection, which almost drove her on the brink of severe depression.

The end.
I know, stupid ending. But the point was, my forgetfulness is taking its toll now. I mean, to forget things like mundane, daily occurrences and small stuffs like my wallet and keys are quite normal for a busy person like myself. But to forget a pair of boots that I love soo dearly was just beyond me. I...can't even imagine how I slipped. I always remember things, especially when they're important to me and just....blahhh~

I'm taking stress pills though, and it had helped me sleep well at night which is a good thing. I guess I'll just have to keep post-it notes on everything there is to take note about. *shrugs*

➤ With that said, I shall make a list of the things I need to accomplish right after our Midterms exam and before our Finals.

Report for SOC 1.
Report for Lit. 3; Spanish Colonialism.
Report for Guidance and Counselling.
Revision and Submission of my first ever psychological research, "Racial Prejudice and its Effects on the Perception of Filipino students.", CHAPTER 1 This had been approved yesterday, which was a greaaat relief, I swear. ;___;
⊝ Revision of of CHAPTER 2. (almost done with this as well)
⊝ Research and Write-up for CHAPTER 3.
⊝ A 2000-word essay for English week. (I...seriously wanted to skip this, but they said there's a chance that they'd post this on the school paper so I guess it's worth the try.)
⊝ Oral Presentation for Lit. 3, #1; Dance Interpretation of the short story "A Rose for Emily"
⊝ Oral Presentation for Lit. 3, #2; Monologue for the characters of Illiad and Oddessey.
⊝ Oral Presentation for Lit. 3, #3; Dance Poetry. (Not sure if I'll be joining this...)
⊝ Book Report for Lit. 3. "The Kite Runner"
⊝ Reaction Paper for the stageplay, "The Hunchback of Notredamn". Again, for Lit. 3
⊝ Research on the Society, Culture, Economics, Politics, Education and Religion of 19th century Yokohama, Japan for Soc. 4 (it's for my RIZAL subject, for those who've taken/currently taking it.)
⊝ Workshop for Guidance and Counseling. (We'll be construction our own school; the policies, vision/mission, organizational chart, guidance programs, even the uniforms will be from us so it's kind of toxic. DDD8)
⊝ Report for Physiological Psychology.
⊝ Experiment for Physiological Psychology. (in this course we only get to do one, major experiment but it'll pretty much contribute to half of our final grade for this subject so it's kind of crucial. DDD8)
⊝ Defense for our Research in Experiment Psych. [Lec]


I know, I know. Some of you might've had wayyy much more than this but seriously, these are all killing me. Not only for a fact that half of those came from my Non-major classes (Stupid Lit. 3! Stupid, stttuuuupid Lit.3!), but also because the ones for my major were just...toxic, man. I pray to all them deities surrounding me to help me get through all of this.

And Not to mention that I have 14 experiments to finish for my Experimental Psychology. (/)_(\)
*sighs* Moving on.

➤ Wrote a new oneshot! ^^; It was a gift for Ria who celebrated her birthday yesterday and well, at first I intended to show it only to her but seeing as I haven't written anything for a while now, posting and sharing it won't be a bad idea too. I'm trying really hard to find time to continue with my writing but as you can see I'm pretty occupied for this semestre so I guess updates for my ToraxSaga ones will be on delay. =/

For a meantime, prz do check out "Blur". It's short and sappy anddd I'm quite proud of it. 8DDD

OMGZZZ ONE MOAR DAY TILL MY BIRTHDAYYY!~ *is happy* Sadly, there won't be a joint pool party like I initially planned, because due to some people's schedules too they had to move it to September, but that's okay. I don't think I'd fully enjoy it that way, anyway. I mean, having lots of friends around and being the centre of their affection will be awesome, but I prefer it much more to just spend it quietly. Perhaps a dinner with my family and some good alone time will be enough. More than enough. *smilesss*

Amazing thing though, I went to my Aunt slash Godmother yesterday because she just came home from abroad and I didn't even know she remembered my birthday till she secretly came up to me and whispered me a greeting, at the same time handing me 100 dollars bahahahha!!! >8DDDD

How grand of her, nee? xDDDDD
And I guess that's it. This update's been long enough. (lol that stupid to-do-list is to blameeee! DDD8)

ラベル: , , , , , , , , ,


Web Counters
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since:西暦2009 年3月 18日
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria

黒田 明日香。
Femme.
08-22.
O型.
Full time student, part time God.
❝No matter how much you think you love somebody, you'll step back when the pool of their blood edges up too close...❞

-Chuck Palahniuk, Lullaby-



stalkers online



Creative Commons License
(c) grace garcia. 2009