[ Groggy ]CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: DIM SCENE - the GazettE
Hello, good sirs and missus. ^^
After some days of pondering I've come to the decision that posting in lists (like my previous one) perhaps is the most ideal type of post for me, especially now that I'm too busy to be thinking of how to write my superbly complicated life without confusing you guys so...I guess I'll just do the same every post, jut down the random things that are, well, blog-worthy per se and babble away with childish nonsense like I always do. Saves me the time and the confusion and from leaving things off, considering how forgetful I'm being recently.
And so shall we start?
- On contrary with the past posts that I've written, this week wasn't really the best for me. Mom did arrive last sunday, have I told you? Lol, I guess I didn't but yes, she arrived at around noon, safe and sound like I hoped and we were having a blast with this small feast my brother prepared till my dad gave me and Guia (my older sister) a call, saying Uncle Rolly's in the hospital and his family had practically begged my dad to go see him. Of course, we were instantly disturbed because although him being in the hospital wasn't much of a new thing (cancer, it's a cruel thing, really.), the fact that he had personally asked for my dad was...well, given a far deeper meaning than we normally should.
So we rushed at the hospital and well, to cut the long story short it was pretty much one of the worst heartaches I've had this past few months. It's not only because we're relatively close to Uncle Rolly, I think what broke me down the most was seeing my dad having to excuse himself wayy too many times out of the room because he just couldn't help his tears. My dad is a strong man, and would never dare show his soft side to anyone, even to us, but he broke down still, and I think I've never felt more concerned and sad towards any of my relatives than I did that moment.
Dad even tried to treat us for some shabu-shabu after leaving the hospital, perhaps in some vain attempt to shoo away the dark clouds hovering our heads but no amount of amazing Japanese cuisine could heal us from what we saw.
The last time I heard, Uncle Rolly's pretty stable. And I don't pray, I really don't. But I guess this incident can be an exemption. *le sigh*
- MY HAIR IS TURNING PLUM-PURPLEEE!!! DDDD8< I don't know what happened, just two weeks ago it's looking uber awesome and electric blue but now it's gotten alot lighter, almost reddish violet and well true, it's still a pretty color but but but buttttt!!!! ujhfwjdcujkshdjsd!!! ;>>A<<;
I want my electric blue hair back, dammit. >///<.
Too bad it had faded but my friend Hazel said it's completely natural since I have red as a base color, it's only a matter of time before the blue/purple fades and the red comes back again. Ahh, sucks. DDDDD8
- Ugh, god. Now here comes the part where I forget every shit I did these past few days. I don't know, I bet there's alot of school, alot of stupid, lit class plays, lots of social science reports but besides that, I don't really remember anymore. o____O; Oh my, I fail at life. *gets bricked*
But something awesome happened today though. ^^;
Rachel and I went to the shirt printing shop earlier today and got us a chibi!gaze shirt! o(^0^)o
She stole a chibiReita somewhere in the intarwebs for hers while well, I too did steal a chibiRuki one from Deviantart for mine. Sadly though, I can only share mine since we had to part ways before we could even camwhore over it. But I just might post pictures of hers tomorrow or the next.
But for now;




And so I guess that's it.
I can't really think of anything else to type up, seeing as my head's all jumbled up with incoherent words. Don't worry, it's pretty natural especially if I'm going nuts over the crammed up experiments and research papers that I still need to work on. I should've done this a long time ago but you know me, lol. xDDDD Procrastination, you suck sooo bad for being sooo awesome. ♥
And really now, I'm goingggg.
ラベル: being a happy twat, fangirlism is the best ism evarrr, gazerock is hardcore love, i am that materialistic, omgyayzzz, rukicookiee♥, shit happens, this is srs bsns, vanity is my favorite sin





this is the death of beauty.







