平成21年8月9日日曜日
Posted by: アゲハ
Time: 0:51
and i love you for...
Ahh, the meme I promised since I can't really think of anything else to write.
Sadly, I still can't find appropriate pictures for [info]star_jrock's meme but Kaliababy I will tryyyy! ♥

But for now, here's a meme [info]chirorichan tagged me with.

Ten things that I wish I could say to ten different people right now:

Ø1. I don't know why but of all the people who've thrown me shit, you're pretty much my biggest disappointment. If it's because I actually tried to be there for you only for my advices to be ignored or shrugged off, or that I actually love you way too much to stand seeing you break down infront of me. You were right, maybe we shouldn't be friends. We're far too different, weren't we? You're too careless, I'm too calculating. I always think, you almost dont and surely I can list out all the things where you and I differ, but I think the fact that you're one of the few friends I actually treasured beats them all and I don't know if I should be happy or sad about it.

And now you're lonely. So damn lonely that I can freakin' sense it till up here. But I'm not gonna do something about it. You should do something about it. Stop depending on people to make your life easier because that's your job.

Ø2. Sometimes, you make me wish we're not related by blood.

Ø3. Anger management, bitch. You need one.

Ø4. I don't know what happened to you, either. We used to be really good friends but lately you've always been aggressive towards everything I say. It feels like every talk is an argument with you and I don't know if I was starting to seem like a walking contradiction for you or you're just trying wayy too hard to prove something as if it gets you fucking off or something. FR-FCKNG-SRS.

Ø5. You seem to have developed a habit of making me wonder if you care about me as much as I care about you. No, really. Sometimes you make me wonder if I really am straight. o____O;

Ø6. You're actually pretty likable when you're not insecure.

Ø7. Thank you so much for everything. You've always been so kind to me and I'm glad that I met you.

Ø8. I'm sorry that I'm giving up on you. I'm sorry that the last time we talked will surely be the last time. I'm sorry but this just isn't going to work.

Ø9. It had been a while. How's touring around the world? Not that I still care but...

1Ø. I think there is a chance that I kind of--sort of, quite possibly, might be inlove with you. And I know you probably know that, but uh...yeah. I just feel like saying. o___O;

Nine things about myself:

Ø1. I don't think when I act.
Ø2. My days consist of 2% worrying and 98% daydreaming.
Ø3. I'm a picky eater.
Ø4. I have a bad sense of style.
Ø5. Watching television depresses me.
Ø6. I'm never really going to be pretty enough in my own eyes.
Ø7. I have an obsessive/addictive personality and I believe flailing over jrockers could never justify that. Maybe if I'd tell you how my dad has to hide all of our cough syrup back when I was six just so I wouldn't drink it all by myself? Or that I've taken two pills of Tegretol just for the fucking fun of it? For me it doesn't really sound as serious as it may seem since I'm getting by, but...I dont know. I think my main problem was, once I've started I couldn't stop. *shrugs*
Ø8. Despite all that, I'm always, naturally happy. ^^
Ø9. I've fallen inlove with men I am yet to meet.

Eight ways to win my heart:

Ø1. Take me to new places.
Ø2. Teach me things I'm never gonna learn from somebody else.
Ø3. Be totally, TOTALLY hot. xDDDDD
Ø4. Musically-inclined.
Ø5. Smart. Someone who could make me sigh to myself, not the other way around.
Ø6. Gentle.
Ø7. Warm.
Ø8. Unattached. Because I want you all for myself.

Seven things that cross my mind a lot:

Ø1. the Gazette.
Ø2. Sex.
Ø3. My stories.
Ø4. Death.
Ø5. Poverty.
Ø6. What Philippines had become.
Ø7. Random things.

Six things I do before I fall asleep: I don't really have sleeping routines.

Five people who mean a lot:

Ø1. Dad.
Ø2. Mom.
Ø3. Best friend.
Ø4. My pet(s).
Ø5. .......

Four things I'm wearing right now:

Ø1. brown tank top.
Ø2. Pajamas.
Ø3. Red socks.
Ø4. ....Nothing else. xDDD

Three songs I listen often to:

Ø1. Do me more - Namie Amuro ( lol [info]w-addams13 , I don't know if I'd love you or hate you for introducing me to this song. This isn't my type of music but duuude, the pole-dancing unicorns got me. Hahahha!)
Ø2. Mugen No Hana -alice nine.
Ø3. Guren - the GazettE

Two things I want to do before I die:

Ø1. Travel the world.
Ø2. Outgrow my fears.

One confession:

I only watch gay porn. YAY FOR TWIN DONGS!


...*grins* Sorry if there's too much rage in some of the answers. I has ange issues. 8DDD

...No, really. (>_____>;)

ラベル: , , , , , , ,


Web Counters
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since:西暦2009 年3月 18日
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria

黒田 明日香。
Femme.
08-22.
O型.
Full time student, part time God.
❝No matter how much you think you love somebody, you'll step back when the pool of their blood edges up too close...❞

-Chuck Palahniuk, Lullaby-



stalkers online



Creative Commons License
(c) grace garcia. 2009